- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
- Two ground-floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite walk-in shower, basin, and WC, 1 x twin
- Ground-floor bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin, and WC
- First-floor kitchen
- First-floor sitting room with woodburning stove
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, coffee machine
- 2 x Smart TV's with Sky sports package, DVD player, WiFi, pool table.Selection of books, games and DVD's
- Fuel, power, and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair, travel cot, and stairgate available
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Front garden with lawn, picnic bench and pergola, side decking, and rear garden with lawn and picnic bench
- Lockable storage for bikes.Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 0.5 miles
- Note: The hot tub is not for guest use
- Note: The garden is not enclosed
- Note: Note: The property can only accept arrivals and departures on a Monday and Friday - please contact the owner for any enquiries
Broadford 1.6 miles.
Roselea is located on the stunning Isle of Skye on the outskirts of Skulamus near Broadford, and is a wonderful, detached house.
Approached via a single track and enjoying a reverse-level layout, Roselea is a lovely family-friendly choice for your next getaway to Scotland.
Conveniently, park in one of two-off-road parking spaces, before stepping into the front garden, complete with a picnic table and a bench, ideal for enjoying your morning cup of tea as you soak up the pretty views.
On the ground-floor of Roselea, you will find two well-appointed bedrooms, a king-size with en-suite shower room and a twin with access to a contemporary bathroom, ideal for enjoying a relaxing soak at the end of an adventure filled day!
The ground floor is also home to a snug, where you can relax on the plush sofa as you catch up on your favourite shows, and a utility with washing machine and tumble dryer, so you can easily freshen up your holiday wardrobe.
Head upstairs, where you will enter the homely sitting room, offering a perfect relaxation space where you can catch up with loved ones on the large three-seater sofas in the glow of the crackling woodburning stove, as your favourite show plays out on the TV in the background.
There is also a pool table where you can challenge your loved ones to a game, before settling down to enjoy a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
In the summer, you can also enjoy dinner and drinks alfresco out in the rear garden around the charming picnic bench as you recount the days adventures.
Take advantage of Roselea’s superb location on the Isle of Skye and get exploring!
The nearby settlement of Broadford has all the amenities you could need during your self-catering stay, including the welcoming Hebridean Inn, a convenience store, coffee shops, and takeaways, perfect for when you don’t fancy cooking!
If you're feeling adventurous, head to nearby Kilbride where you can take on the imposing Beinn na Caillich, or if you prefer a leisurely stroll with beautiful scenery, the Torrin Pools are always a good idea.
Next stop Portree, often referred to as the Isle of Skye’s capital, where you can enjoy fresh seafood at Lower Deck Seafood with views over Loch Portree, enjoy a wander around the picturesque harbour, or wander up to The Lump, which offers stunning views and is home to a 19th-century watchtower.
Continue on to discover the wonders of Staffin, with its glorious beach with dinosaur footprints and boat trips out to Staffin Island.
For an adventure to the Isle of Skye you won't forget, choose Roselea.
EPC Rating: Band C
Short-term Holiday Let Licence No: AB-12345-C
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Portree 29 miles; Fort William 83 miles; Mallaig 21.9 miles.
Skye's second largest village, Broadford lies in the shadow of the Red Cuillins and spreads itself along the southern side of Broadford Bay. Views extend out to the Isle of Pabay and more distantly to the Applecross mountains on the mainland. The village caters well for the tourists with shops, hotels and colourful craft stalls. Close by is the little village of Elgol, which enjoys 'the finest view in Britain' - the end of the Cuillin Ridge seen across Loch Scavaig. From Elgol pier take an unforgettable boat trip to Loch Coruisk in the heart of Cullin Mountain Range. The nearby Sleat Peninsula known as the 'Garden of Skye' has many attractions and a ferry link to the mainland - Armadale to Mallaig.
Note: there is an exposed burn running along the garden please supervise children and pets
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute