- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
These cottages are set on the Salterns Holiday Village, on the edge of the lovely village of Seaview, near Ryde.
These single-storey, two bedroom holiday cottages with one double bedroom and one twin bedroom offer good family accommodation for up to four guests.
Each cottage provides comfortable accommodation and offer an ideal base for exploring the wonderful Isle of Wight.
Each cottage has cosy open plan living accommodation with a sitting area and patio doors leading to the front decking with picnic bench, and the rear decked area can be reached via the dining area and kitchen.
Next door to Seaview Holidays is Hersey Nature Reserve, which welcomes many feathered visitors.
They like to visit to enjoy the stunning grassland areas and picturesque pond.
Any emergency supplies can be purchased from the park’s main office, which also provides details about what is happening on the island during your stay.
Also on-site is Café Blue, where you will find a licenced bar and café, as well as a takeaway service and free WiFi.
With a beach only three minutes’ away, Seaview to explore and many attractions and activities throughout the island, makes this a great place to stay.
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, fold-away dining table and chairs and sitting area.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, TV with Freeview, WiFi and selection of books and games in club house
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request (Please note a charge of £14 is levied per cot, highchair and stairgate requested
- This needs to be requested and paid for with Sykes Cottages and we will then request this be at the property for your arrival)
- Ample off road parking in on-site car park
- Front and rear decked area with picnic table
- Communal lawned area next to nature reserve
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 9 mins walk
- Bar, café, TV room, WiFi and takeaway service available from Café Blue on-site
- Two beaches within one mile
- Note: Large fenced nature reserve next to communal lawned area, children and pets must be supervised at all times
- Note: Pets must also be kept on a lead at all times
- Note: Cars are unable to be parked directly outside the cottages.
About the location
Ryde 2.6 miles.
Seaview is a small Edwardian seaside village on the north eastern shores of the Isle of Wight, only a 15 minute drive from the superb transport links of Ryde. Seaview is one of the South of England’s most famous holiday destinations, with a reputation of being an upmarket resort. This lovely seaside resort has stunning views out across the Solent, gorgeous golden sandy beaches, a sailing club, boutique shops and many popular restaurants and pubs, such as The Seaview Hotel and The Old Fort. On the coastal footpath towards Ryde just off Springvale is Puckpool Park, an old Victorian Fortification Battery, now with tennis courts, mini-golf and a children’s play area set within its pretty gardens. In the summer, locals and tourists take part in the famous Seaview Regatta, competing in many traditional activities, with races on the beach at Seagrove Bay, rowing in the village’s own unique boats, tug of war, the greasy pole and diving, all concluded at the end of the week with a magnificent firework display. As well as being a coastal village the nearby countryside at Seaview’s Duver is a nature reserve, with frequent visits from the beautiful red squirrel, as well as having an incredible array of bird life. A wonderful Isle of Wight base.
Photos are a representation of the cottage type that you are booking. Layouts and décor may vary.
A pre-authorisation from a Debit/Credit card is required on check-in