Abergavenny 2 miles.
A semi-detached barn conversion in a temptingly unique position within the Wernddu Golf Course complex, just two miles from the market town of Abergavenny.
Offering a superb base for the golfing enthusiast, or even just those looking to make the most of the area, this lovely Abergavenny cottage has been beautifully converted with high quality furnishings and fittings to offer spacious, welcoming accommodation.
Surrounded by mountains and hills, close to the River Usk and within easy reach of the Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains, this Abergavenny cottage is a paradise for many outdoor pursuits including climbing, walking, cycling, fishing, paragliding, sailing and birdwatching.
The area also boasts many fine pubs and restaurants, interesting market towns and quaint villages.
A terrific Abergavenny cottage in an ideal "all year round" holiday location.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x twin with en-suite bath, basin & WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area.
- Full electric underfloor heating
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge (no ice box), washer/dryer, dishwasher, colour TV with basic Freeview, DVD, CD, DVDs/games/books
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large lawned garden & patio with furniture
- One small well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles
- Pub 5 mins walk.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Monmouth 18 miles.
The picturesque market town of Abergavenny, the Gateway to Wales, nestles between the seven mountains which surround it, with the River Usk flowing through it, so there are beautiful views in every direction. The town boasts a castle with its own museum, churches, an indoor market hall, good shops and a multitude of pubs and restaurants to suit all tastes. Beautiful walks through the Wye Valley and Vale of Usk, or along the Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal are close by or explore the breathtaking Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains. With abbeys, castles, mining museums and a Roman amphitheatre and baths at nearby Caerleon, there is something different to discover every day of your holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute