- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
A quality apartment located on the first floor of a traditional converted barn, a mile from Tosside on the edge of the owners' country park, next to Bowland Fell Park.
Featuring spacious, first class accommodation this Tosside cottage is ideal for those looking for a romantic break or a get away with family and friends to enjoy country living at its finest.
This Tosside cottage boasts many of the features of the original barn and combines beautifully with the contemporary styling contained throughout the accommodation.
It features a spacious, open plan living area with a first class kitchen, dining area and cosy sitting room with a gas fired stove, as well as two lovely bedrooms.
The on-site facilities include the 17th century Crowtrees Inn and Restaurant with live Saturday night entertainment available.
Shared use of an indoor heated swimming pool and games room is also available.
Away from the park itself, you can take advantage of an abundance of outdoor activities and sports such as pony trekking, golf, caving, or trout fishing in the Stocks Reservoir.
Within walking distance you can enjoy the nature trails and cycle ways of Gisburn Forest, or explore the spectacular walking and hill-climbing of the Yorkshire Dales and Bowland Fells.
Take a trip to White Scar Caves, the Settle-Carlisle Railway, the famous Ribblehead Viaduct, Malham Cove and Tarn and Bolton Abbey, to name but a few.
For those who prefer simply browsing through craft and gift shops, the historic market towns of Settle, Clitheroe and Skipton, are all within easy driving distance of this lovely Tosside cottage.
Note: This cottage is on the same site as Refs 15992, 15068 and 23833, together they sleep 24.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin, WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area with gas stove. Shared use of swimming pool, games room and children's play area with nearby caravan park.
- Gas central heating with gas stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine & spin dryer in on-site launderette (shared with nearby caravan park), dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Spacious shared lawned area & small patio
- Shared use of heated indoor swimming pool (10m x 5m, 1.6m deep in deep end, available 1st Mar - 10th Jan, 7 days a week, 9am - 5pm)
- Shared use of games room with pool table, table football, table tennis & games machines
- Shared children's play area with swings, climbing frames & slides
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub (with games area in evenings) 1 min walk
- Note: Swimming pool, games room, children's play area & launderette shared with Bowland Fell Park, a 4 star rated park, situated approx 250 yards from the property
- The property does not overlook any caravans & the park has a separate, barriered entrance 250 yards away.
Don’t miss out, sign up today! To receive discounts, exclusive offers, travel tips and guides. We’ll also enter you into our monthly Prize draw. T&C’s Apply
An error occurred, could you double-check your email?
You have subscribed successfully
About the location
Settle 6 miles; Clitheroe 12 miles; Skipton 15 miles.
Tosside is a small, attractive Yorkshire Dales village set between the Forest of Bowland and the Yorkshire Dales, six miles from Settle, and fifteen miles from Skipton, popularly known as The Gateway to the Dales. Historically part of Yorkshire, following boundary changes in the 1970s, the village now straddles two counties, with the Eastern part of the village in Yorkshire, and the Western part in Lancashire! The village is home to a local pub, a church and a community centre. To the north, the landscape rises to the fells, moors and picturesque valleys of the Dales, while to the south are the wetlands of the Ribble Valley, which in turn, sweep upward to the magnificent wilderness of Bowland, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Nearby Settle is a bustling market town with a weekly market, the centre being dominated by the Shambles, an historic 3-storey building with shops on two levels and houses above, or for a great day out, travel on the renowned Settle-Carlisle Railway line, which crosses some of the most beautiful and inspiring upland scenery in the country. Venture to Clitheroe, a busy market town full of lively bars and restaurants, friendly pubs, and a castle!
This property offers the following short breaks: