- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
This lovely detached lodge is situated on the popular holiday park of White Cross Bay on the shores of Lake Windermere, in the beautiful Lake District.
The accommodation at this delightful lodge is all on the ground floor, including two comfortable bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room.
Patio doors open from the sitting area directly onto the front decked area which extends at the side in to a wider area perfect for little guests to be able to toddle safely around whilst also providing a great spot for an alfresco meal.
Just a short walk from this lovely lodge there are excellent facilities for guests with a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and gym.
There is also a restaurant and the bar to relax, or take the children to the play park or the multi-use games area, perfect for football or basketball.
Being set in the middle of the beautiful Lake District, there is lots of beautiful scenery to admire either on foot or by bike.
From the lakeshore you can see across Lake Windermere to the Langdale Fells and Grizedale Forest.
Less than 10 minutes’ drive away is the charming town of Ambleside which has the famous Bridge House and Stock Ghyll Falls plus the fabulous baker, The Apple Pie, which sells delicious cakes and pies!
This ideal lodge on Windermere is a perfect base for every member of the family, being surrounded by stunning scenery, with activities for the whole family, or just a quiet spot to chill out.
Bedroom 11 x double bed
Bedroom 22 x 2'6" single bed
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x 2’6” twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, TV with basic Sky, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed decked patio area with furniture
- Shared use of leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Lodge accessed by approx 4 steps
- Note: Due to lakeside location, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: Due to the location, WiFi can be intermittent
- Note: At check-in guests will be provided with a barrier pass number to use in the barrier key pad providing vehicular access to the park
- Note: Guests wishing to use the on-site leisure facilities will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception
- Passes cost £15 per stay and one pass is allocated per lodge
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
About the location
WHITE CROSS BAY
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles; Windermere 2 miles; Bowness 3 miles; Ambleside 3 miles.
White Cross Bay holiday park nestles on the shores of Lake Windermere, midway between Windermere and Ambleside, in the Lake District National Park. Consisting of approximately 400 lodges, it offers a restaurant, pub, shop, entertainment room, amusement arcade, indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, gym, children's staffed activity centre, marina and outdoor play areas. Lake Windermere, the largest and most popular in the area, boasts a wide range of lakeside activities from walking and cycling to rowing, horse riding, taking a trip on the steam railway, plus lake cruises from Bowness to the pretty village of Ambleside and down to Lakeside, which has a celebrated aquarium. Children will also enjoy The World of Beatrix Potter in Bowness-on-Windermere, where technology brings her characters to life, and Brockhole Lake District Visitor Centre, with its Treetop Trek aerial adventure is a short walk away from the site. With destinations including Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains all within easy reach, this location is perfect for a Lake District holiday at any time of the year.
Note: No stag/hen or similar.
This property offers the following short breaks: