“Great location loveley site the ...”Great location loveley site the lodge was better than expected only downfall was clubhouse was closed one night to customers and was on restricted opening times during the week apart from that everything was really good staff on camp were excellentGreat location loveley site the lodge was better than expected only downfall was clubhouse was closed one night to customers and was on restricted opening times during the week apart from that everything was really good staff on camp were excellent
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A superb lodge on a well-maintained holiday park with private hot tub located just 100 yards from the shores of Lake Windermere in the beautiful Lake District National Park.
All ground floor, this wonderful Windermere cottage has three bedrooms with the master having an en-suite shower room.
The spacious open plan living space has a well-equipped kitchen and a comfy seating area where you can sit back and relax after a hectic day discovering this magnificent region.
Outside this Windermere lodge is a large enclosed decked area with a sumptuous hot tub, a great place to enjoy a glass of wine whilst catching glimpses of the sunset over the lake.
Being so close to the lake, there is ample space to enjoy the spectacular views across the bay to the Lake District fells or to launch a boat on the water.
There are excellent on-site facilities including an indoor heated swimming pool, a restaurant, bar with live entertainment during high season, an outdoor play park and a multi-use games area which is perfect for football or basketball.
The vibrant village of Bowness is just 3 miles away with a fantastic promenade area known as The Glebe, where steam boats depart to take passengers up and down Windermere.
This lovely Windermere lodge is a great place to stay for families and friends at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms with TV: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. External utility.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in exterior utility, dishwasher, TVs with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front deck with furniture and hot tub, shared grounds
- Shared use of leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Although all ground floor, this property is accessed by 4 steps
- Note: Due to lakeside location, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: Due to the location, WiFi can be intermittent
- Note: At check-in guests will be provided with a barrier pass number to use in the barrier key pad providing vehicular access to the park
- Note: Guests wishing to use the on-site leisure facilities will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception
- Passes cost £15 per stay and one pass is allocated per lodge
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
About the location
WHITE CROSS BAY
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles; Windermere 2 miles; Bowness 3 miles; Ambleside 3 miles.
White Cross Bay holiday park nestles on the shores of Lake Windermere, midway between Windermere and Ambleside, in the Lake District National Park. Consisting of approximately 400 lodges, it offers a restaurant, pub, shop, entertainment room, amusement arcade, indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, gym, children's staffed activity centre, marina and outdoor play areas. Lake Windermere, the largest and most popular in the area, boasts a wide range of lakeside activities from walking and cycling to rowing, horse riding, taking a trip on the steam railway, plus lake cruises from Bowness to the pretty village of Ambleside and down to Lakeside, which has a celebrated aquarium. Children will also enjoy The World of Beatrix Potter in Bowness-on-Windermere, where technology brings her characters to life, and Brockhole Lake District Visitor Centre, with its Treetop Trek aerial adventure is a short walk away from the site. With destinations including Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains all within easy reach, this location is perfect for a Lake District holiday at any time of the year.
Note: There's no longer a carpet in the sitting area and dining area. The carpet has been replaced with wooden flooring.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute