- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
This comfortable and cosy lodge is situated on White Cross Bay, a pretty and well-maintained holiday park on the shores of Lake Windermere.
All on the ground floor and furnished with flexibility and comfort in mind, this lovely property is perfect for a family or group of friends looking to enjoy all that the beautiful Lake District National Park has to offer.
Step inside and you’ll find a bright and airy open plan living area, complete with French doors leading out onto the decked veranda; the ideal space to enjoy a glass of wine in the sunshine with good company and a cool breeze.
Three lovely bedrooms and a family bathroom complete this splendid lodge, meaning that there’s room for all the family.
With an abundance of on-site facilities at White Cross Bay, you’re sure to find something for everyone when holidaying here.
You’ve got an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and gym, as well as a restaurant and a children's play park, magical woodland walks and a marina just a stroll away to name but a few.
Whether walking, cycling or adventuring by car, you couldn’t ask for a better location from which to explore the Lake District.
Just ten minutes’ drive away is the picturesque Ambleside, a quintessentially Cumbrian town with winding streets of stone-clad houses and friendly cafes where you can enjoy afternoon tea.
Also just three miles away is Bowness-on-Windermere, a bustling town with a fabulous watersports scene, ideal for those who enjoy sailing.
Alternatively, for a more leisurely retreat, you can watch the steam boats sail past as you stroll along the promenade, before heading back to your welcoming holiday home.
With all this and more just waiting to be discovered, this splendid lodge is the perfect base for a truly memorable family holiday.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 2' 6" twin, 1 x 2’ 6” single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared on-site laundry facilities (coin operated), TV with Freeview and Sky Sports, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front decked area with furniture
- Shared grounds
- Shared use of leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Although all ground floor, this property is accessed by approx
- 5 steps with handrail and gate
- Note: Due to lakeside location, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Due to the location, WiFi can be intermittent
- Note: At check-in guests will be provided with a barrier pass number to use in the barrier key pad providing vehicular access to the park
- Note: Guests wishing to use the on-site leisure facilities will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception
- Passes cost £15 per stay and one pass is allocated per lodge
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
Don’t miss out, sign up today! To receive discounts, exclusive offers, travel tips and guides. We’ll also enter you into our monthly Prize draw. T&C’s Apply
An error occurred, could you double-check your email?
You have subscribed successfully
About the location
WHITE CROSS BAY
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles; Windermere 2 miles; Bowness 3 miles; Ambleside 3 miles.
White Cross Bay holiday park nestles on the shores of Lake Windermere, midway between Windermere and Ambleside, in the Lake District National Park. Consisting of approximately 400 lodges, it offers a restaurant, pub, shop, entertainment room, amusement arcade, indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, gym, children's staffed activity centre, marina and outdoor play areas. Lake Windermere, the largest and most popular in the area, boasts a wide range of lakeside activities from walking and cycling to rowing, horse riding, taking a trip on the steam railway, plus lake cruises from Bowness to the pretty village of Ambleside and down to Lakeside, which has a celebrated aquarium. Children will also enjoy The World of Beatrix Potter in Bowness-on-Windermere, where technology brings her characters to life, and Brockhole Lake District Visitor Centre, with its Treetop Trek aerial adventure is a short walk away from the site. With destinations including Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains all within easy reach, this location is perfect for a Lake District holiday at any time of the year.