“Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, very friendly staff, lovely clean site.”
One mishap was there was quite a large fire in the bins and there was debris blowing around.
One mishap was there was quite a large fire in the bins and there was debris blowing around. Would definitely recommend and return to this site.
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A delightful detached lodge, located just a few yards from the edge of the lake in the heart of South Lakeland Leisure Village.
This first-class South Lakeland log cabin is finished to a good standard, and offers ideal accommodation for a family or group of friends to enjoy a break on this wonderful leisure facility.
The open plan living area of this South Lakeland lodge has lovely furnishings and styling, and comprises a sitting area, a dining area and a modern, well-equipped kitchen.
Three comfortable bedrooms and a utility area complete the accommodation in this South Lakeland log cabin.
This is a 'green' lodge, with heat exchangers and solar panels, perfect for those who like to keep a check on their carbon footprint.
Facilities on offer for guests at this South Lakeland log cabin include an indoor swimming pool, steam room and gym.
There are also beauty therapy suites, and to unwind at the end of a day's pampering, a bar and restaurant.
Heading out from your South Lakeland log cabin opens up a whole new dimension to your holiday, with Kirkby Lonsdale, Kendal and the Lake District National Park all just a short drive away.
An excellent South Lakeland log cabin base to enjoy this scenic area, from Morecambe in the south to the classic Lake District just a short drive away.
A great location for a family or group of friends whatever the time of year.
Note: This lodge is close to Ref. 22237, and together they sleep 10.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Utility.
- LPG and heat exchanger central heating with electric solar panels for hot water
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, DAB digital radio, WiFi (at additional cost from site reception)
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Small lawned area and decked balcony with furniture
- Shared access to fishing lake on-site - license required, please bring own equipment
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Note: Cabin accessed via 3 small steps to the front door
- Note: Additional charges for use of leisure facilities as follows
- Individual adult £10 per day, £26 for 3 days and £50 per week
- Individual child £6 per day, £16 for 3 days and £30 per week
- Family pass (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £20 per day, £56 for 3 days and £120 per week
- Under 4s free of charge.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
SOUTH LAKELAND LEISURE VILLAGE
Carnforth 2 miles; Kendal 15 miles; Windermere 20 miles.
Set on a 43 acre site, the South Lakeland Leisure Village is situated just a couple of miles from Carnforth on the border of the Southern Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. This beautiful area combines superb countryside and a coast with a rich and fascinating history dating back to the Domesday Book. The ‘village’, which has been given 5 stars by Visit Britain and has been accredited with David Bellamy Gold conservation awards provide top quality accommodation in the form of Scandinavian log cabins built around a large lake in the centre. The main club, a former 17th century farmhouse, is home to the on-site bar and restaurant, The Water’s Edge, and the village provides top quality leisure facilities with an indoor swimming pool, gym, steam room and beauty therapy suite to name but a few. An excellent location, within easy driving distance of pretty villages, coastal resorts and the national parks of the Lakes and the Dales.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute