- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A homely, wooden lodge based on the South Lakeland Leisure Village near Carnforth and within reach of Kendal and Lancaster.
Families looking for a fun-packed holiday would adore this lodge with its comforting living and something for everybody in the area.
Lakeside 26 comes with a warming open plan living area, providing lots of comfortable seating accompanied with a TV and electric fire to make the chilly nights warm and cosy.
There is plenty of dining furniture as well as a stylish, well-appointed kitchen.
The lodge comes with four well-presented bedrooms, offering delightful linen and plenty of clothing storage.
The master bedroom comes with an en-suite, nautical themed bathroom which is Jack and Jill with the main hallway, there is also a separate family shower room which is freshly decorated, completing the interior of Lakeside 26.
When the weather is nicer, make the most of the extensive private decking area, it has plenty of furniture which provides opportunity for sitting out and relaxing, or even just some al fresco dining.
The South Lakeland Leisure Park is part of a high quality nationwide chain, the park offers a bar, swimming pool, gym, café, a delightful picnic area and fishing opportunities to make the most of.
Tewitfield is a delightful village offering the locks, marina and all of the amenities you will need, a great base for a holiday!
This area is brimming with incredible places to visit, Carnforth and Kendal are two of the best nearby places with incredible opportunities to make the most of your holiday.
Lakeland 26 is a lovely lodge in a great location.
- All ground floor
- Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite Jack-and-Jill bathroom, 1 x double, 2 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC with Jack-and-Jill access to king-size double
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with an electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Gas oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WIFI (at additional cost from site reception)
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Front decking with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub on-site
- Note: Lake on-site, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Additional charges for use of leisure facilities as follows
- Individual adult £10 per day, £26 for 3 days and £50 per week Individual child £6 per day, £16 for 3 days and £30 per week
- Family pass (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £20 per day, £56 for 3 days and £120 per week
- Under 4s free of charge.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
SOUTH LAKELAND LEISURE VILLAGE
Carnforth 2 miles; Kendal 15 miles; Windermere 20 miles.
Set on a 43 acre site, the South Lakeland Leisure Village is situated just a couple of miles from Carnforth on the border of the Southern Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. This beautiful area combines superb countryside and a coast with a rich and fascinating history dating back to the Domesday Book. The ‘village’, which has been given 5 stars by Visit Britain and has been accredited with David Bellamy Gold conservation awards provide top quality accommodation in the form of Scandinavian log cabins built around a large lake in the centre. The main club, a former 17th century farmhouse, is home to the on-site bar and restaurant, The Water’s Edge, and the village provides top quality leisure facilities with an indoor swimming pool, gym, steam room and beauty therapy suite to name but a few. An excellent location, within easy driving distance of pretty villages, coastal resorts and the national parks of the Lakes and the Dales.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute