“Lovely lodge in a great setting. ...”Lovely lodge in a great setting. The outside area on the lake was particularly lovely; just a shame that the weather did not allow us to enjoy that more.Lovely lodge in a great setting. The outside area on the lake was particularly lovely; just a shame that the weather did not allow us to enjoy that more.
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Carnforth 2 miles.
A superb detached lodge at South Lakeland Leisure Village, two miles from the Lancashire town of Carnforth.
This log cabin has been finished to a high standard throughout and enjoys an enviable location on the edge of the lake.
This well-equipped South Lakeland lodge offers spacious accommodation, making it perfect for friends and families wishing to enjoy this excellent location.
In this delightful lodge there are three bedrooms, two with a TV, with two doubles and a twin room, the master bedroom boasting en-suite facilities.
A family bathroom fitted with a shower over the bath is on hand for the other two bedrooms.
The open plan living area, including kitchen, dining and sitting area, is a fantastic space to socialise and enjoy drinks together overlooking the lake, with its French doors opening onto the balcony, perfect on a sunny day.
Outside the lodge is complete with its own jetty, allowing guests to bring their own small vessels.
South Lakeland Leisure Village is an ever-popular spot, providing facilities including an indoor swimming pool, steam room and gym, while also being positioned in a perfect location to enjoy the Lake District or Yorkshire Dales.
Spend a day at Lake Windermere, a half an hour’s drive to the north or at the Three Peaks, an equal distance to the East, and unwind at the end of the day making use of the on-site beauty therapy suites, bar and restaurant.
An excellent South Lakeland log cabin base to enjoy some of the country’s finest countryside!
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double with TV (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own towels for use with on-site facilities
- Travel cot and baby chair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked patio with furniture
- On-site facilities include indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, gym, spa and fishing
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Property accessed by 3 steps
- Note: Lake on-site, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: The baby chair can be secured onto one of the dining chairs at the property
- Note: Additional charges for use of leisure facilities as follows
- Individual adult £10 per day, £26 for 3 days and £50 per week
- Individual child £6 per day, £16 for 3 days and £30 per week
- Family pass (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £20 per day, £56 for 3 days and £120 per week
- Under 4s free of charge.
About the location
SOUTH LAKELAND LEISURE VILLAGE
Carnforth 2 miles; Kendal 15 miles; Windermere 20 miles.
Set on a 43 acre site, the South Lakeland Leisure Village is situated just a couple of miles from Carnforth on the border of the Southern Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. This beautiful area combines superb countryside and a coast with a rich and fascinating history dating back to the Domesday Book. The ‘village’, which has been given 5 stars by Visit Britain and has been accredited with David Bellamy Gold conservation awards provide top quality accommodation in the form of Scandinavian log cabins built around a large lake in the centre. The main club, a former 17th century farmhouse, is home to the on-site bar and restaurant, The Water’s Edge, and the village provides top quality leisure facilities with an indoor swimming pool, gym, steam room and beauty therapy suite to name but a few. An excellent location, within easy driving distance of pretty villages, coastal resorts and the national parks of the Lakes and the Dales.