- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This wonderful wooden Scandinavian lodge sits in the heart of Lincolnshire, in the grounds of the lovely Tattershall Lakes Country Park, and offers views over a 45 acre lake.
This three bedroom Tattershall cottage lodge is furnished to a high standard with a large open plan living area, with French doors leading to the veranda which overlooks one of the lakes.
In front of the lodge is a garden area, which leads down to the lake edge, where you can hire a jet ski and pump the adrenaline.
Tattershall Park offers excellent facilities with something for all the family, including water skiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, golf, coarse fishing, a swimming pool and spa area, bars, a restaurant and a children's play area.
Within easy travelling distance of this Tattershall cottage lodge are pretty villages and market towns offering places of interest or the Lincolnshire coastline with unspoilt beaches and traditional seaside attractions, so if you can bring yourself to leave the fun of the site, there is lots to see and do in this lovely area.
All ground floor. Three double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower, basin & WC). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Spacious open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area & sitting area with French doors to veranda & decking.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, books/DVD/games
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- On-site indoor heated swimming pool & spa area
- Cot & highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Veranda with furniture, private jet ski launch
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, bar 5 mins walk
- Note: Property next to jet ski lake - may be subject to some associated noise
- Note: Veranda leads directly to edge of lake, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: Water sports, fishing, golf & launching private jet skis incur a charge, payable on site
- Note: RAF base approximately 2.5 miles away - there may be some associated noise
- Note: The on-site activities are available from March 1st
- Note: Swimming pool and spa area use subject to purchasing activity pass.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
TATTERSHALL LAKES COUNTRY PARK
Woodhall Spa 5 miles, Horncastle 10 miles.
Nestling between the Fens and the Wolds in the heart of Lincolnshire, is Tattershall Lakes Country Park, the perfect location to enjoy that special holiday. Tattershall Park consists of 365 acres offering woodlands, lakes and open spaces along with fantastic sporting opportunities. There is a 60-acre water skiing and wakeboard lake, a 45-acre jet skiing lake, a cable wakeboard lake, golf course, three lakes covering all aspects of coarse fishing, two bars, one with lake views, a restaurant, children's play area and an on-site supermarket. Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT's Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour's drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute