8 Customer Review(s)
“The lodge and location were ...”The lodge and location were excellent for a very fair price. Denise was very helpful and we had an excellent little break. Thanks again!The lodge and location were excellent for a very fair price. Denise was very helpful and we had an excellent little break. Thanks again!
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Situated on the edge of a picturesque lake, and overlooking Tattershall Castle on the Tattershall Lakes Country Park, this luxury lodge has been completed to a high standard to offer comfortable, well-appointed holiday accommodation.
Set entirely over the ground floor, with patio doors opening onto the decking where views stretch across the water, you can easily enjoy lazy days taking in the surroundings or relaxing in the hot tub.
The open plan living area also looks towards the lake and provides a sociable space for guests to enjoy time together, with a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and seating area.
The two bedrooms offer excellent accommodation with ample storage, and the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room.
Tattershall Lakes has a range of activities and fantastic facilities set amongst its 360 acres of grounds with fishing, archery, an indoor swimming pool and spa and beautiful woodlands to explore.
Golf, watersports, walking, cycling and simple days spent relaxing beside the lake - this luxury lakeside lodge has something for everyone.
This is the perfect base for friends and families looking for a luxurious holiday base, where you can enjoy both relaxing and adrenaline-fuelled pursuits!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked veranda with furniture and hot tub, plus communal grounds with lakes
- On-site facilities including water skiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, golf, coarse fishing, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and spa
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site shop and bar/restaurant 5 mins walk (access via entertainment pass, payable on-site)
- Note: Swimming pool and spa area use subject to purchasing the entertainment pass, plus an activity pass can be purchased for many on-site activities, and watersports, fishing and golf incur a charge payable outside of any passes
- Note: Fenced veranda close to lake edge and open lakes on-site, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: All on-site facilities, including the shop and bar/restaurant are seasonal; please contact Tattershall Lakes direct for more information, dates and prices
- Nearest shop and pub during seasonal closure is in Tattershall, 15 mins walk
- Note: RAF base nearby - there may be some associated noise
- Note: Three steps to access the property
Don’t miss out, sign up today! To receive discounts, exclusive offers, travel tips and guides. We’ll also enter you into our monthly Prize draw. T&C’s Apply
An error occurred, could you double-check your email?
You have subscribed successfully
About the location
TATTERSHALL LAKES COUNTRY PARK
Woodhall Spa 5 miles, Horncastle 10 miles.
Nestling between the Fens and the Wolds in the heart of Lincolnshire, is Tattershall Lakes Country Park, the perfect location to enjoy that special holiday. Tattershall Park consists of 365 acres offering woodlands, lakes and open spaces along with fantastic sporting opportunities. There is a 60-acre water skiing and wakeboard lake, a 45-acre jet skiing lake, a cable wakeboard lake, golf course, three lakes covering all aspects of coarse fishing, two bars, one with lake views, a restaurant, children's play area and an on-site supermarket. Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT's Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour's drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.
Note: All on-site facilities, including the shop and bar/restaurant are available from 21st March to 31st October 2016.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute