“Great location, lodge very clean had everything you needed, and great view of planes that continuously flew over the lodge, really enjoyable few days.”
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
This delightful example of a single-story lakeside lodge, set on the popular Tattershall Lakes Country Park, offers spacious holiday accommodation for up to six guests.
Set under a chalet-style, apex roof, the open plan living area has a well-equipped, bright and modern kitchen/diner, and a sitting area with a decorative stove and ample seating, the perfect place to settle together after a relaxed dip in the private hot tub.
French doors open to a decked area with the hot tub and seating for alfresco dining, where you can sit and study the view across the lake.
There are two comfortable double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, along with a twin bedroom.
You’ll find a wide range of activities on the complex, with one of three fishing lakes and your own large private fishing peg on your doorstep, along with other exciting pursuits including water skiing, wake boarding, jet skiing, golf, bars, a restaurant, an indoor pool and a children's play area.
If you’re looking to explore further afield there are lovely villages dotted nearby, many miles of sandy beaches and the beautiful historic city of Lincoln to enjoy.
This delightful holiday lodge is perfect for families and friends, whether you’re seeking a relaxed getaway or an active break.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating with electric heaters
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, Shared coin-operated laundry facilities on-site, TV with basic Sky, DVD
- iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private decking with furniture and hot tub, plus communal grounds with lakes
- Large private fishing peg available (fees included)
- On-site facilities including water skiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, golf, coarse fishing, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and spa
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site shop and bar/restaurant 5 mins walk (access via entertainment pass, payable on-site)
- Note: Swimming pool and spa area use subject to purchasing the entertainment pass, plus an activity pass can be purchased for many on-site activities, and watersports, fishing and golf incur a charge payable outside of any passes
- Note: All on-site facilities, including the shop and bar/restaurant are seasonal; please contact Tattershall Lakes direct for more information, dates and prices
- Nearest shop and pub during seasonal closure is in Tattershall, 15 min walk
- Note: Unfenced lake frontage, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: Tattershall Lakes Country Park offer many on-site facilities
- Please contact the park direct for more information and prices
- Note: RAF base nearby - there may be some associated noise
- Note: No stag/hen
Calculate your drive time
About the location
TATTERSHALL LAKES COUNTRY PARK
Woodhall Spa 5 miles, Horncastle 10 miles.
Nestling between the Fens and the Wolds in the heart of Lincolnshire, is Tattershall Lakes Country Park, the perfect location to enjoy that special holiday. Tattershall Park consists of 365 acres offering woodlands, lakes and open spaces along with fantastic sporting opportunities. There is a 60-acre water skiing and wakeboard lake, a 45-acre jet skiing lake, a cable wakeboard lake, golf course, three lakes covering all aspects of coarse fishing, two bars, one with lake views, a restaurant, children's play area and an on-site supermarket. Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT's Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour's drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.
Note: No stag/hen.
Note: All on-site facilities, including the shop and bar/restaurant are available from 21st March to 31st October 2016.