- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
An attractive detached timber lodge situated in Tattershall Lakes Country Park, a purpose built holiday village set amidst 365 acres of woodland, extensive grassland and lakes.
With a modern, open plan interior, this Tattershall timber lodge is ideally suited for families to get together and enjoy the wonderful on-site amenities.
Overlooking Duck Lake, this Tattershall lodge offers warm and comfortable accommodation to a good standard, with the added benefit of a superb hot tub on the decked veranda overlooking the peaceful lake.
There are excellent facilities in Tattershall Park for all the family, including a wide variety of sports, such as jet skiing, wakeboarding and fishing, along with a communal indoor heated swimming pool, spa and gym, so enjoy a relaxing massage or the thrill of riding on a jet ski!
At the lakeside of this Tattershall lodge there is also an opportunity to fish at a dedicated fishing post nearby.
Close to this Tattershall cottage lodge are pretty market towns and villages to explore, whilst the beautiful cathedral city of Lincoln is well worth visiting with its majestic castle set high on the hill overlooking the medieval streets.
This splendid Tattershall lodge is ideal to return to after a busy day.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
- LPG central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of coin-operated laundry facilities on-site, open all year, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs, WiFi available in on-site pub
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked veranda with furniture and hot tub, plus communal grounds with lakes
- On-site facilities include water skiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, golf, coarse fishing, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and spa
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- On-site shop and bar/restaurant 5 mins walk (access via entertainment pass)
- Note: Watersports, fishing, golf and launching private jet skis incur a charge, payable on-site, and swimming pool and spa subject to purchasing an activity pass on-site
- Note: On-site facilities, including shop and bar/restaurant are open and available from 28th March to 3rd Nov
- Nearest shop and pub during seasonal closure is in Tattershall, 15 mins walk
- Note: The lodge itself is closed from 6th Jan to 1st March
- Note: RAF base nearby, there may be some associated noise
- Note: Open lakes and fenced veranda close to lake edge, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: No stag/hen, or similar.
Don’t miss out, sign up today! To receive discounts, exclusive offers, travel tips and guides. We’ll also enter you into our monthly Prize draw. T&C’s Apply
An error occurred, could you double-check your email?
You have subscribed successfully
About the location
TATTERSHALL LAKES COUNTRY PARK
Woodhall Spa 5 miles, Horncastle 10 miles.
Nestling between the Fens and the Wolds in the heart of Lincolnshire, is Tattershall Lakes Country Park, the perfect location to enjoy that special holiday. Tattershall Park consists of 365 acres offering woodlands, lakes and open spaces along with fantastic sporting opportunities. There is a 60-acre water skiing and wakeboard lake, a 45-acre jet skiing lake, a cable wakeboard lake, golf course, three lakes covering all aspects of coarse fishing, two bars, one with lake views, a restaurant, children's play area and an on-site supermarket. Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT's Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour's drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute