“Lovely lodge had a fab weekend ...”Lovely lodge had a fab weekend defiantly would go back :)Lovely lodge had a fab weekend defiantly would go back :)
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Located in the heart of Tattershall Lakes Country Park, this detached log cabin is set all on the ground floor and offers spacious holiday accommodation.
This delightful south-facing log cabin is ideal for relaxing on sunny days while enjoying the lovely views over the lake.
Parking alongside, you enter the property from the decking, which has lovely lake views that can be enjoyed from the comfortable seating or the luxurious sunken hot tub.
The decking is ideal for relaxing on a summer’s evening with a delicious meal and a glass of wine.
Step in to the open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, sitting area and dining table, all of which enjoy views to the front of your property.
The living area offers a comfortable place to enjoy your time whatever the weather, in the winter curl up with a movie or in the summer throw open the doors and enjoy the great outdoors from the comfort of your lodge.
From the main living room you can access the bathroom and two bedrooms, both of good size.
The park offers a range of on-site activities including fishing, golf, watersports, walking, cycling or you can even treat yourself to a spa treatment.
There is a family pub on the edge of the park if you would prefer not to cook, or why not explore some of the delightful villages nearby and the historic cathedral city of Lincoln.
You can also take a short drive to enjoy some of the wonderful coastline.
This excellent log cabin is ideal for friends and families looking to have a relaxing holiday, but with an excellent range of activities and events, there is something for everyone on your doorstep.
Note: This property is 600 yards from Ref. 918875, together they sleep 12.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, shared coin-operated laundry facilities on-site, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private decking with furniture and hot tub, plus communal grounds with lakes
- On-site facilities including water skiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, golf, coarse fishing, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and spa
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site shop and bar/restaurant 5 mins walk (access via entertainment pass, payable on-site)
- Note: Swimming pool and spa area use subject to purchasing the entertainment pass, plus an activity pass can be purchased for many on-site activities, and watersports, fishing and golf incur a charge payable outside of any passes
- Note: All on-site facilities, including the shop and bar/restaurant are seasonal; please contact Tattershall Lakes direct for more information, dates and prices
- Nearest shop and pub during seasonal closure is in Tattershall, 15 min walk
- Note: Unfenced lake frontage, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: RAF base nearby - there may be some associated noise
- Note: No stag/hen parties.
About the location
TATTERSHALL LAKES COUNTRY PARK
Woodhall Spa 5 miles, Horncastle 10 miles.
Nestling between the Fens and the Wolds in the heart of Lincolnshire, is Tattershall Lakes Country Park, the perfect location to enjoy that special holiday. Tattershall Park consists of 365 acres offering woodlands, lakes and open spaces along with fantastic sporting opportunities. There is a 60-acre water skiing and wakeboard lake, a 45-acre jet skiing lake, a cable wakeboard lake, golf course, three lakes covering all aspects of coarse fishing, two bars, one with lake views, a restaurant, children's play area and an on-site supermarket. Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT's Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour's drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.
Note: All on-site facilities, including the shop and bar/restaurant are closed from January 5th to March 1st.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute