- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Broadband / WiFi
Walcott is a delightful, lodge-style cottage, situated within Bainland Park, near Woodland Spa.
Posing elegant interiors throughout, this cottage is the ideal base for a couple looking to escape to the wonders of Lincolnshire.
Upon entering the property, you are welcomed into a stylish, open-plan living room, housing a comfortable sitting area, a spacious dining area and a well-appointed kitchen design, which oozes a sense of luxury.
This all-ground floor property houses a well-presented, king-size double bedroom, completed with a refreshing colour palette and fine furnishings to create a harmonising, elegant interior design.
Following this is a sleek shower room, featuring a walk-in shower, double basin and WC.
Outside, you and your loved one can enjoy a summer’s day on the delightful patio area, completed with garden furniture or reflect on the daily activities within the warming hot tub.
The superb park plays host to a number of facilities to keep you occupied whilst staying here.
Here, you will find an indoor swimming pool, tennis courts, waster sports or you can grab a cooling drink from Starbucks.
To gather your holiday supplies, you will find a good selection of shops within the village of Woodhall Spa, in addition to a number of restaurants and pubs to choose from.
To keep you busy whilst staying here you will find miles of wonderful walks within Lincolnshire Wolds, such walks include The Viking Way, Lindsey Loop and the Lincs Wold Way, each long and challenging walks with spectacular surrounding views.
From here, you can head into the city of Lincoln, where you can explore the Gothic Cathedral, the 11th-century castle and the Medieval Bishop's Palace.
Walcott is a fantastic dwelling for a romantic retreat to the Lincolnshire area.
All ground floor. One bedroom; 1 x king-size double. Shower room with walk-in shower, double basin and WC. Open-plan living room, with dining area, kitchen area and sitting area.
- Oven, gas hob, microwave, kettle, WiFi and TVs
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Off-road parking
- Enclosed patio area with sunken hot tub
- Shared on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fencing, tennis courts, archery and a Starbucks
- Sorry, no pets and sorry, no smoking allowed
- Pub and shop within 1.5 miles
- Note: Check in from 4pm
- Note: The on-site facilities include archery, cycle hire, Starbucks coffee shop, delicatessen and bar area, indoor heated swimming pool, fencing, Waterwalkerz, play area and tree house, tennis and badminton, grassed area with opportunity for football, volleyball and cricket
- Note: Activities only bookable on arrival and are subject to availability
- Note: This property offers the following stays: Friday - Monday, Monday - Friday, or week long stays arriving on a Friday or Monday ONLY.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Horncastle 6 miles; Louth 20 miles.
Woodhall Spa is a leafy, beautifully appointed village in the foothills of the Lincolnshire Wolds, designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The village, once considered an ‘Inland Resort’, is the home of the English Golf Union and has two outstanding golf courses, plus plenty of interesting shops, pubs and restaurants.
There is much to do in Woodhall Spa, including a heated open air swimming pool and a range of sports and leisure facilities, woodland walks, a children's play area, and even a small, quirky cinema, once an original picture house in the late 19th century.
The town of Horncastle, a major antiques centre, is just 6 miles away, and Tattershall Lakes Country Park, ideal for fishing and watersports, is just a 10 minute drive.
The Roman city of Lincoln is only 20 miles away, and the East coast a leisurely 35 minute drive away.
There are some great walks and cycle routes nearby, or you can just relax in an idyllic country village environment.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute