“The peaceful location was ...”The peaceful location was wonderful. The facilities and the staff were super. A great holiday.The peaceful location was wonderful. The facilities and the staff were super. A great holiday.
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Games Room
This group of holiday homes are set in a secluded valley near to the village of Llanafan Fawr, just eight miles from Builth Wells in Mid Wales. Set in beautiful countryside and surrounded by woodland, these barn conversion cottages are ideal for nature lovers with an array of wonderful walking from the doorstep. Each cottage has its own private facilities and they share a range of fabulous amenities which will keep kids of all ages occupied throughout their stay. Take a dip in the indoor swimming pool or have a game of tennis before enjoying a relaxing sauna. Youngsters have access to a children’s play area and a games room with a pool table and table tennis, whilst the grown-ups can catch up with Sky Sports. Fishermen will love the fishing lake, but you will need a rod licence. Watch the red kites soaring overhead as you discover the spectacular unspoilt countryside, or venture into the popular market towns of Builth Wells, Llandrindod Wells and Rhayader before heading into the Elan Valley and Cambrian Mountains. For total rest and relaxation, it will be hard to find anywhere better than these charming holiday cottages.
This quiet one bedroomed cottage is accessed separately from the other properties on site.
A double bedroom offers an en-suite shower room, plus there is a separate bathroom.
External doors lead from the bedroom onto a quiet seating area.
The open plan living area has a well-equipped kitchen as well as a comfortable sitting area.
A lovely romantic retreat in delightful countryside.
Note: This property can be booked with nine other properties, together they sleep 46.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi (in communal areas only), selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Communal grounds with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of indoor swimming pool (9am to 7pm), sauna, tennis court, games room, children’s play area and fishing lake (rod licence required)
- External games room with pool table and table tennis
- On-site laundry (£4 per load)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 4.5 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: There is a restaurant and bar on-site, please contact the owner to check opening times
- Note: Property accessed by one step
- Note: One step up in shower room
- Note: Water from local spring.
About the location
Builth Wells 7 miles.
The tiny, rural village of Llanafan Fawr is peacefully situated amidst beautiful, unspoilt countryside and boasts an old church and Powys' oldest pub, The Red Lion, which serves fine, traditional fare. Sheltered by the slopes of the Llanafan Valley and close to the wonderful Wye Valley, the surrounding area is renowned for its walking and mountain biking opportunities, while fishing and birdwatching enthusiasts are well catered for with the Wye and Irfon Rivers close by. The picturesque market town of Builth Wells provides a variety of interesting crafts stores and hosts many collectors' fairs, while the annual Royal Welsh Show brings an explosion of colour to the town every July. With the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park and the spectacular Black Mountains within easy reach, this wonderful location is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts or those just wishing to relax amidst wonderful scenery.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute