- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Beautifully presented and tucked away in a quiet corner of the park this lovely ground floor property offers comfortable accommodation on a well-maintained cliff-side holiday park in the small village of Corton near Lowestoft.
This chalet is ideal for couples, friends and families looking for an excellent base to explore this part of the coastline.
Set all on the ground floor, step in to the open plan kitchen and sitting area from the secure decked area which is a real sun trap on a blue sky day!
From the main living area you can access the family shower room, master bedroom with double bed and a twin room with breathtaking sea views.
Sit outside on a lovely sunny morning and enjoy a morning coffee while planning one of the many things you can enjoy nearby if you can tear yourself away from the wonderful coastline and on-site facilities!
The site offers plenty of entertainment and some wonderful facilities with an indoor pool, gym, children's play area, bar and restaurant.
Located between Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft you can enjoy visiting both of these traditional seaside towns.
Just a short drive brings you to the popular theme park of Pleasurewood Hills or maybe take a trip to the nearby wildlife park, Africa Alive, perfect for kids and big kids alike!
If theme parks and wildlife parks are not your thing, you are perfectly located for exploring the beautiful countryside of Suffolk and Norfolk.
You can hire a boat on the Norfolk Broads and enjoy wonderful nature and wildlife, extensive walking and excellent cycling.
This is a fantastic choice for the whole family.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car plus guest parking
- Decked patio with furniture and communal grounds
- Shared on-site facilities inc. indoor heated swimming pool (open all year from 10am to 5pm), mini gym, children’s play area, hairdresser, bar and restaurant
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: The holiday park does not allow the following breeds of dog: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro or Dogo Argentino
- Note: WiFi available at on-site bar and restaurant
- Note: Cot and highchair can be hired from site reception.
About the location
Lowestoft 3 miles.
Corton is a coastal village sandwiched between Great Yarmouth in Norfolk and Lowestoft in Suffolk. Corton village is a popular holiday destination for families, with many attractions to visit in the local towns and the surrounding area. Great Yarmouth offers traditional seaside holiday family fun with a pier theatre, sandy beach with a funfair, arcades, sealife centre, a shopping centre with traditional market, museums, and the Great Yarmouth Racecourse. Lowestoft is the quieter of the two towns with an award-winning sandy Blue Flag beach and the nearby attractions of Africa Alive and Pleasurewood Hills. Further afield are the delightful Norfolk Broads where you can take a day cruiser along the river, and the city of Norwich which offers a castle, cathedral, museums, two modern shopping malls, and a daily market.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute