“Wispy Meadows ! absolute gem !”
Wispy Meadows ! absolute gem !
Wispy Meadows ! absolute gem !
- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Washing machine
Saham Toney 1 mile.
This beautifully-presented, handmade shepherd’s hut offers you a wonderful, cosy place to stay, in idyllic surroundings next to a well-stocked fishing lake and golf course, with a hot tub, one mile from the village of Saham Toney, within reach of both Attleborough and Thetford in Norfolk.
On arrival as you wind your way around the drive through the lakes you will switch off from everyday life and fall in love with this tranquil location.
The owner has carefully crafted the living space to offer comfortable accommodation to a high standard.
Step up on to the decking and enjoy the views over the lake and once you open the door you will instantly fall in love with this romantic hideaway.
The kitchen has been designed to offer everything you need for your stay, and towards the back of the carriage is a seating area for two with a woodburning stove, ideal to curl up and enjoy a movie after a day out exploring.
In the summer you can throw open the door and sit and enjoy the lake views from the comfort of the sitting room or relax in the covered hot tub after a busy day enjoying the area.
The raised king-size double bed is to the back of this holiday home and gives you a cosy place for a great night’s sleep.
On a warm evening the decking offers the perfect spot to enjoy a refreshing drink whilst admiring the lake views.
With fishing, golf, walking and wildlife on your doorstep you can enjoy a number of activities without getting in your car.
However there is plenty to see and do if you wish to use the car too.
Twenty minutes’ away is Thetford Forest, with a number of events on throughout the year, extensive off road tracks for walking and cycling, segway and a Go Ape adventure course to name a few.
The owner has created a superb holiday home, which will give you a fantastic, memorable stay leaving you wanting to return again and again.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine (in cupboard under property), TV with Freeview
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked area with furniture
- Covered hot tub a few yards from the property
- One well-behaved pet allowed
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: No door between open plan living area and bedroom
- Note: Bed accessed from one side only
- Note: There’s no fence between the decked area and fishing lakes, dogs must be supervised at all times
- Note: No dining area inside property
- Note: Fishing is included, golf is available at an additional charge, please contact the owners' for further information
- Note: There is a qualified masseuse on site, please contact the owner for more details
- Note: No children, including infants.
About the location
Watton 1.5 miles; Swaffham 8 miles; Attleborough 13 miles; Thetford 16 miles; Norwich 24 miles.
Saham Toney is situated in the Breckland district of Norfolk and offers a pub, cafe, hotel with restaurant and a community centre. The famous Peddars Way, which is an ancient trackway running from Colchester to The Wash is set close to the village, and nearby Watton holds a market every Wednesday and is also home to a wide range of amenities, including shops, pubs and restaurants. Swaffham is seven miles away with fine Georgian buildings housing shops, pubs and restaurants, a bustling Saturday market and a twice-monthly farmers’ market, and within driving distance are the towns of Thetford and Attleborough. Saham Toney is perfectly situated for exploring south Norfolk and enjoying the popular Thetford Forest Park, as well as being surrounded by a number of golf courses, plus the city of Norwich is close by and well worth a visit.
Note: No children, including infants.
Note: From 08th Oct 2016 to 31st Dec 2016 there is building work taking place on-site near to the property. Some building work noise may be experienced.