- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
- Six bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size with sofa and en-suite walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC, 3 x king-size, 1 x ground-floor double, 1 x twin with en-suite walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Bathroom with roll-top bath, walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- First-floor cloakroom with basin and WC
- Cloakroom with basin and WC
- Dining room with woodburning stove
- Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Snug with woodburning stove
- Central heating
- Electric AGA with 2-ring hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- 2 x TVs, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for 6 cars
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn, decking, furniture, barbecue and hot tub
- No smoking
- Shop 0.6 miles, pub 1.7 miles
- Note: No all-night parties
- Note: There are two pet rabbits that are kept at the property
- Note: There is a pond nearby, children must be supervised at all times
- Pets must be on a inquire only basis due to two pet rabbits kept at property
North Walsham 1.8 miles.
Nestled in an enviable location in Felmingham near North Walsham, Norfolk is this stunning, six-bedroom Georgian house dating to the 1800s, The Farmhouse.
Benefitting from off-road parking, an enclosed garden with hot tub and stunning, original features throughout, The Farmhouse welcomes twelve guests, perfect for families or a group of friends looking to explore the Norfolk coast.
Park up and enter your new home-from-home to be wowed by the impressively-stocked kitchen, boasting all the necessary appliances required to ease your self-catered stay; cook up a culinary delight for the whole family before settling down in the dining room to tuck in over a bottle of fizz!
If you wish to take advantage of your lovely surroundings, step out into the enclosed garden, perfect for alfresco dining or simply soaking up the fresh air before taking a dip in the bubbling hot tub.
When the evening grows cooler, escape to either the sitting room or snug, both featuring an inviting ambience with TVs and woodburning stoves so you can truly make yourself feel at home.
If sleep begins to call, escape to the first floor to freshen up with use of the elegant family bathroom before opting for one of six beautifully-presented bedrooms, each with their own colour scheme and ample storage so you can enjoy a clutter-free stay.
When you’re ready to explore, venture into the nearby market town of North Walsham, where you can delight a leisurely stroll along the North Walsham and Dilham Canal, immerse yourself in history at the North Walsham and District Museum or visit the medieval St Nicholas Church, showcasing impressive architecture and intricate stained-glass windows.
Just a short drive away is Bacton Woods, a peaceful woodland area perfect for nature lovers, with its plenty of walking trails, cycling routes, and picnicking spots where you can soak in the beautiful surroundings; the Broads National Park is also within reach, boasting Britain’s largest protected wetland, with so much to wildlife to discover.
Lace up your walking boots and explore the Norfolk Coast Path, delight in a visit to the East Ruston Old Vicarage Gardens, wander the grounds of Felbrigg Hall or enjoy a day at Mundesley Beach.
With so much to do and see, enjoy a memorable getaway in Norfolk with a stay at The Farmhouse.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £0.
About the location
- Stalham 9 miles
- Norwich 15 miles
North Walsham is a well-stocked market town resting in the northeast part of Norfolk. This lovely town offers the visitor a range of excellent spots to eat, drink and shop. From North Walsham, the Norfolk coast is easily accessible, with stunning spots such as Cromer within reach and well worth a trip to the seaside in the summer months. For an inland day trip, the wondrous city of Norwich is just 15 miles away, featuring magnificent architecture and a multitude of first-class amenities and activities to make the most of. The ever-popular seaside resort of Great Yarmouth is worth the trip down the coast for its traditional charm and seaside entertainment, a great spot for a family day out.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute