- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Customer Review
"This was the best property I’ve ever stayed in, I didn’t want to go home."
The barn is absolutely stunning, we all had such a lovely break, went for 4 nights, 3 children 3 adults it was the best time ever, it was super clean, it was out of this world. I am enquiring about going again in the summer with the hot tub! My boys loved the hot tub but it’ll be perfect in the summer
There are no reviews featuring this term Show all reviews
- Three bedrooms: 1 x ground-floor super-king-size, 1 x double, 1 x twin with en-suite basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Ground-floor bathroom with bath, hand held shower, walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Mezzanine snug
- Oil central heating
- Rangemaster cooker with oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- TV, DVD player, WiFi and collection of DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Off-road parking for 3 cars
- Large garden with lawn and patio with hot tub, fire pit and garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3.1 miles and pub 2.2 miles
- Note: This property is situated on a working farm and the owners live next door
- Note: There are a few steps up to the hot tub, please take care
- Note: There is an open tread spiral staircase in this property, please take care
- Note: There are two steps down into the hallway, please take care
Ruthin 3.2 miles.
Boasting a tranquil, rural location on the outskirts of Bontuchel near Ruthin, Denbighshire is Ty Brith Farm.
This fantastic holiday home benefits from a spacious garden with hot tub and furniture, off road parking for three cars and a breath-taking, open-plan interior where character features such as exposed beams, sloped ceilings and Velux windows meet contemporary and stylish appliances: perfect for families or friends.
Cross the threshold to find a fully-equipped kitchen where you can use the Rangemaster to rustle up tasty meals for the whole family; gather the group under the exposed A-frame at the dining table and tuck in!
Spend warmer evenings outside by indulging in a soothing soak in the wood-fired hot tub with the luscious rolling fields providing a truly memorable backdrop, or on colder nights snuggle up on the corner sofa in front of the TV.
There is even a mezzanine snug, the perfect place to escape with a good book.
Choose between a ground-floor super-king-size, a double and a twin to catch your rest.
In the morning, freshen up in the ground-floor bathroom before taking a short drive into Ruthin which boasts convenience stores and supermarkets that will help ease your self-catered stay.
The town is also home to the Ruthin Gaol Museum and Nantclwyd y Dre Historic House and Garden where guests can lose themselves in the past.
Continue the historic excursion in Denbigh where you can traverse the medieval ruins of Denbigh Castle and Denbigh Friary.
Outdoor enthusiasts can take the scenic drive across the Snowdonia National Park which houses a myriad of activities; take to the water on Bala Lake, with paddle boards and kayaks or even just enjoy a refreshing swim, there are also a wealth of walks and trails woven throughout the park, all offering picturesque panoramas over the Welsh countryside.
Make unforgettable memories at Ty Brith Farm.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £350.
About the location
Llangollen 12 miles; Bala 18.5 miles; Chester 25 miles; Betws-y-Coed 30 miles.
The hilltop town of Ruthin lies to the north of Llangollen via the breathtaking Horseshoe Pass. The town is picturesque with attractive half-timbered buildings, mainly clustered around St Peter’s Square. There are many interesting shops and buildings, whilst the Nant Clwyd House (the oldest timber frame in Wales), Ruthin Gaol and Ruthin Craft Centre, which houses work by internationally recognised artists and craftspeople, are also worth a visit. Beautiful countryside is on Ruthin’s doorstep with Lake Brenig, Moel Famau Country Park and Clocaenog Forest close by. Further afield, but still within easy touring distance, are the coast, Snowdonia National Park and historic Chester.
View more holiday cottages in Ruthin
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute