- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A stunning, end-terraced cottage located on the banks of the River Dee, with river views from every window, yet just two minutes' walk over the bridge into the heart of the city of Chester.
This Chester cottage offers quality and warmth, having been tastefully refurbished to provide stylish city centre living, whilst its superb riverside views suggest you are in a countryside location.
Inside this Chester cottage are two spacious bedrooms with en-suites, whilst the ground floor accommodation comprises a fully-fitted kitchen with granite worktop and an oak floored sitting room with a woodburner, where you can kick off your shoes after a busy day shopping or exploring the ancient city walls.
Outside this Chester cottage is a shared patio area overlooking the river, where you can sit and relax with a drink and watch the world go by.
The Roman city of Chester has a popular racecourse, fabulous shopping and dining, and the world-renowned Chester Zoo - a wonderful way to spend a family holiday.
A superb Chester city centre cottage all year round.Read more
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating on ground floor and woodburner in sitting room
- Combination microwave/oven, 2 x fridges, one with small freezer compartment, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack of wood for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Loading/unloading outside property only
- Roadside parking near to property
- Shared use of front patio
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2 mins walk
- Note: Cottage is accessed down 8 steps, plus there is a steep drop off the walled patio to the river, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: 4pm check in.
About the location
Liverpool 17 miles; Manchester 36 miles.
Chester has quite rightly been described as 'the jewel of the North-West of England'. Perhaps the most fascinating aspect of the city is that within a very small area there is evidence of every period of history - from the old walls and amphitheatre of Roman times, through medieval churches, Elizabethan timber-framed townhouses and Georgian terraces, to Victorian restorations and 21st century architecture. The city has much to offer the tourist, including excellent shopping in and around the famous Tudor 'Rows' and lovely walks along the Roman Walls, beside the River Dee and through the picturesque Grosvenor Park. Explore Chester's beautiful medieval cathedral, visit Chester Racecourse or spend a day at the world renowned Chester Zoo. Further afield, the stunning Welsh mountains and coastline, the quaint market towns and villages of Cheshire and the Wirral Peninsula with its first class golf courses, are all within easy touring distance, whilst frequent rail services make Liverpool, Manchester and the North Wales coast readily accessible.