“What a beautiful house!”
The grounds are amazing!
The grounds are amazing!
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tremeirchion 2 miles.
A spectacular large house situated in Rhuallt in North Wales.
The large bedrooms and wide range of children's facilities make this property ideal for large groups and families to enjoy a break in the beautiful area of North Wales.
The spacious ground floor is fitted with stylish wooden flooring throughout.
It comes with an impressive, well-furnished open plan living area, with comfortable seating, a large dining room and a statement contemporary kitchen.
The ground floor of Main House also hosts a second sitting room with a woodburning stove, a second kitchen and a relaxing music room with a piano.
The first floor boasts three roomy, well-furnished rooms with comfortable beds and plenty of storage, there is also a stylish bathroom with a jacuzzi.
The second floor has a more traditional feel as the two large bedrooms sit under the eaves of the house baring traditional wooden beams and flooring.
The garden is perhaps the most impressive feature to this house, a substantial and well-kept lawn area with a wooden play area, a pond and a covered kitchen and dining area to enjoy the warm evenings.
The small village of Tremeirchion is a tranquil yet beautiful, surrounded by amazing countryside views.
It has a well-known pub and is home to a 14th century church.
There is so much to do in North Wales within such a short drive, the Graig Nature Reserve is within a short drive as well as the Offa's Dyke nature trail.
Bodfari and Denbigh are also worth a visit.
- Over three floors
- Six bedrooms: 1 x first floor king-size double, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x first floor double, 2 x second floor double, 1 x first floor twin
- Ground floor bathroom with separate shower
- First floor bathroom with whirlpool bath and separate shower
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Music room.
- Oil central heating, woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, AGA range cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV, WIFI
- Fuel, power and starter pack inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel Cot and Highchair provided
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden to rear with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub/restaurant 2 minute walk, shop 2 miles
- Note: This property has a shared access driveway
- Note: Road traffic can be heard from this property.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Bodfari 1.8 miles; Denbigh 7 miles; Mold 16 miles; Chester 26 miles.
The small village of Tremeirchion is located in Denbighshire, within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Nestling peacefully between the northern Clwydian Hills and the Vale of Clwyd, the village is steeped in history and offers a church, which dates back to 14th century, along with a 800 year old yew tree in its grounds. The local pub, The Salusbury Arms serves fine home-cooked food and a selection of real ales, plus close by is the Graig Nature Reserve and the famous Offa's Dyke National trail. The small village of Bodfari, beneath the imposing Clwydian Hill Range, with Moel Fammau being its highest point is close by and has a church, plus the ancient market town of Denbigh, with its celebrated 13th century castle, pretty streets, shops, pubs and restaurants is within reach. Also in the area is the small city of St Asaph with its cathedral, as well as the Bodelwyddan Castle and church, and further afield are the North Wales coast, the Snowdonia National Park, the Isle of Anglesey and the historic city of Chester. A lovely base for discovering all that this part of Wales has to offer.