- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
- Over three floors
- Eight bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size, 1 x super-king-size (via external stairs) with sofa and TV, 1 x king-size with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x four-poster double, 2 x ground-floor external double with TV, 1 x second-floor twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Second-floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Dining room
- Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Underfloor heating
- Range cooker with oven and hob, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- 3 x TVs, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for up to 10 cars
- Patio with hot tub (hydro therapy spa ) that seats 10, plus a sauna that seats 4
- Wifi to hot tub and sauna to listen to music
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3.9 miles, pub 2.9 miles
- Note: Sorry, no children under the age of one years old
- Note: Horse riding school on site can be booked locally
Pateley Bridge 6.1 miles.
Nestled in Warsill near the charming town of Pateley Bridge in North Yorkshire, discover this superb eight-bedroom property, Farm View Hill.
Benefitting from lovely views towards Harrogate, an abundance of walking trails close by, off-road parking and pet-friendly accommodation, Farm View Hill welcomes a total of seventeen guests, perfect for large families or groups of friends, to bask in the ultimate escape to the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Upon entering your new home-from-home, be impressed by the well-equipped kitchen where you and your loved ones can prepare, cook and enjoy mealtimes altogether.
In the dining room, settle down and get ready to tuck in as the wine is poured and conversation flows; alternatively, make use of the outdoor spaces to savour a feast in amongst your peaceful surroundings.
Take advantage of a bubbling hot tub that seats 10 to soak your tired legs after a long day of exploring or retreat to a homely sitting room to curl up in front of the roaring woodburning stove.
If you’re seeking some much-needed R&R, indulge a long soak in the first-floor bathroom, or opt for a king-size bedroom with its very own en-suite Jacuzzi bath!
There are a remaining eight bedrooms to choose from, including two super-king-size, two doubles, two external ground-floor doubles, a second-floor twin and a second-floor single, so all sleeping arrangements are guaranteed to be catered for.
In the morning, kickstart your itinerary at the National Trust owned site of Brimham Rocks, ideal for exploring the heather moorland and uncovering a variety of quirky rock formations.
In the centre of Pateley Bridge, tour the exhibits of Nidderdale Museum or make the most of a charming variety of shopping and eating opportunities including The Oldest Sweet Shop in the World and The Royal Oak pub where you can refuel with some tasty grub.
Spend the day in the spa town of Harrogate, home to Valley Gardens, Brimham Rocks, Fontains Abbey, Studley Royal, Grantley Hall, the Royal Pump Room Museum and of course, the infamous Betty’s Café Tea Rooms, where you can stock up on some sweet treats.
Well-positioned to also visit the market town of Skipton, Ripley and Ilkley, there is plenty to fill your days.
Enjoy all of this and more in North Yorkshire, with a stay at Farm View Hall.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £1000.
About the location
Grassington 10.5 miles; Ripon 11.8 miles; Harrogate 14.5 miles.
Pateley Bridge, voted Great Britain's Best Village High Street in 2016, is a charming Dales town nestled in the steep-sided valley of the River Nidd. Quaint little alleys and yards off the steep main street house many interesting shops offering a wide range of unusual gifts and mementos, plenty of places to eat and drink, two award-winning butchers, a fishmongers, a bakery and the oldest sweet shop in England. Pateley Bridge is well known for its prize-winning floral displays, whilst the nearby leisure centre incorporates a swimming pool and the riverside park with children's play area is not to be missed. Also worth a visit are the town’s Craft Workshops and the award-winning Nidderdale Museum - a lively collection of displays illustrating all aspects of Dales life in the past. Up and downstream, the Nidd Valley offers excellent opportunities for walking, cycling and birdwatching.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute