- Hot tub
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
- Over three floors: Thirteen bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size, 6 x ground-floor king-size with en-suite basin and WC, 1 x king-size, 2 x ground-floor twin with en-suite basin and WC, 2 x twin, 1 x second-floor family room with double and twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, and WC
- Ground-floor bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin, and WC
- Ground-floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, and WC
- Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Ground-floor shower room with walk-in shower and basin
- First-floor cloakroom with basin and WC
- Dining room
- 2 x sitting rooms
- Breakout room
- Hot tub room
- Central heating
- Range cooker, oven and hob, microwave, 2 x fridge/freezers, washing machine, tumble dryer and 2 x dishwashers
- 3 x TVs, WiFi, and a selection of books and games
- 2 x travel cots and 2 x high chairs.Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Garden with terrace area, lawn, games, picnic benches and hot tub
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.2 miles, pub 0.1 mile
Hazelgarth Lodge, a superb, thirteen-bedroom holiday home rests in the heart of Hunmanby, North Yorkshire, a short distance from the breath-taking coastline.
Both well-equipped and spacious, Hazelgarth Lodge makes a wonderful base for large families and groups, looking to entertain, get together and celebrate, whilst well-located near a shoreline of amenities and attractions, leading up to the must-visit North York Moors National Park.
Once you've parked up and unloading your belongings, be welcomed into the home, starting off in the front sitting room, complete with a lovely bay window, vibrant velvet sofas, and a TV, whilst the second sitting room offers a wonderful nook to relax with a good book in hand, away from the rest of the home.
Fully-equipped for a self-catered stay, the kitchen features sleek cabinetry and integrated appliances, offering a lovely space to prepare meals, ready to be enjoyed in the dining room or within the rear garden, home to a beautiful walnut tree, offering shade whilst enjoying a refreshing glass of Pimm's; if you opt for an alfresco affair, take in the countryside views enveloping your abode, before enjoying an indulgent dip in the hot tub, the perfect remedy after a day of exploring.
Dry off in the hot tub room and head into the breakout room, a haven for children, where you can while the night away with a game’s night, before sloping off to sleep, selecting from thirteen bedrooms, dotted across all floors.
Three bathrooms and two shower rooms service the home, providing plenty of space for 28 guests to get ready!
If you can tear yourself away from your impressive lodgings, The Bay Beach is within walking distance, where you can stroll along its golden sands before stopping off for a coffee at The Beach Café, whilst further attractions in the area include Filey Golf Club, Filey Bird Garden and Animal Park, and the clifftop position of Filey Brigg Country Park.
Head into Scarborough for a fun-filled day out, where you can tour the remains of Scarborough Castle, take in the botanical landscape of Peasholm Park, head to the Sea Life Centre, grab a bag of fish and ships along the beachfront, and even follow the Cleveland Way walking trail up to the national park.
With Bridlington within driving distance, where you can hike the Flamborough Outer Headlands Nature Reserve and make memories at Bridlington Sea Front, plus much more, there's so much to see and do from Hazelgarth Lodge.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
About the location
Filey 3.2 miles; Bridlington 9.1 miles; Scarborough 9.5 miles.
Hunmanby is a charming village perched on the edge of the Yorkshire Wolds, made famous by the artist David Hockney. Surrounded by stunning scenery and beautiful landscapes, this popular bustling village looks down across farmland towards North Yorkshire's historic seaside resort of Filey. Hunmanby lies directly between Scarborough and Bridlington, and still boasts its historic Market Place Cross and Hunmanby Hall Golf Course. It offers excellent amenities, including ancient coaching inns, shops, tea rooms and eateries, as well as a train station offering access to popular Bridlington, Scarborough, Whitby and beyond. Just three miles away sits Filey, a lovely traditional seaside town boasting two elegant promenades and beautiful sandy beaches edged by rows of neat, colourful beach huts. With the rolling countryside to explore and the nearby seaside towns dotted along the North York Coast, Hunmanby is well-placed for an enjoyable holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute