- Electric vehicle charging
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
- Over three floors
- Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size with Smart TV, 2 x king-size with Smart TVs, en-suite walk-in shower, basin, and WC, 1 x lower-ground-floor twin
- Bathroom with free-standing bath, walk-in shower, basin, and WC
- Lower-ground-floor cloakroom with basin, WC, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Lower-ground-floor, open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area, with patio door to enclosed front patio and outdoor dining area
- Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Entrance Hall
- Central heating-Ground source heating
- Electric oven x2 and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, coffee machine
- 3 x Smart TV, WiFi-Fibre to the premise
- EV Rapid Charging Point (available on site)
- Fuel, power, and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot available
- Designated parking
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio, decking, furniture and barbecue
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.8 miles, pub 0.1 miles
- Note: The property has shared access to an outdoor swimming pool (only available from May - October), tennis court and a walled kitchen garden
- Dog friendly The following properties can be booked together: 1002539 (Bella's Cottage) 1134321 (Wolds Way) 1138003 (Bailey house)
Pocklington 9 miles.
Nestled in North Dalton near Pocklington in East Yorkshire is Bailey House, a contemporary, four-bedroom home.
Within distance of a hub of amenities and attractions, whilst a car journey away from the city of York, Bailey House offers a stylish base for a family of eight, providing access to an enclosed garden, sleek living spaces, and a shared outdoor swimming pool (only available from May - October) in the grounds of a working farm.
Benefit from designated parking before making your way indoors, to be greeted by the entrance hall; use this space to hang coats and boots, or continue into the homely sitting room, with plush seating, a Smart TV and woodburning stove to light on cooler evenings.
Travel down to the lower ground floor to be welcomed by the open-plan living space, where you can prepare meals, dine as an eight and unwind, or perhaps throw open the patio doors to relish in an alfresco affair within the enclosed garden.
End your evening with a refreshing dip and use of the shared pool, a game of tennis, or pick some fresh herbs, vegetables or strawberries from the walled kitchen garden, before sloping off to sleep in one of the four bedrooms on offer; select between three king-size bedrooms, two of which benefit from en-suite shower rooms, and a lower-ground-floor twin.
The home is complete with a sleek bathroom, with a free-standing bath to delve into and a walk-in shower to enjoy, where you can get ready in style.
If you can tear yourself away, head into Pocklington, where you can stock up on the essentials and grab a bite to eat, whilst local attractions include the Kilnwick Percy Golf Club, Burnby Hall Gardens, and North Cliffe Wood Nature Reserve, all reachable by car.
Head into Beverley to tour the local guildhall, take in the beauty of the Coronation Garden, or enjoy a leisurely afternoon at Beverley Westwood Park and Garden.
With York nearby, enjoy a day in the city, brimming with popular restaurants and bars, highstreets of shops, and characterful attractions, including the National Railway Museum York, York Castle Museum, York Minster, and the York City Walls, before ending your trip with a toast at a riverfront bar, enjoying vistas of River Ouse.
Bailey House is also close to the East Coast, with Bridlington, Scarborough and Hornsea all less than an hour away by car With all of this and more to experience, book Bailey House.
This property can be booked with 1002539, together sleeping 13 people
About the location
York 13 miles.
The pretty little market town of Pocklington nestles at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds in the Vale of York. It is perhaps best known for Burnby Hall Gardens - 8 acres of gloriously beautiful gardens with two large lakes which are home to the National Collection of water lilies. There are several world famous attractions nearby - majestic Castle Howard, beautiful Sledmere House, and of course the historic city of York. The town boasts a leisure centre offering a wide range of sports, including swimming, a Civic Centre and the Pocklington Arts Centre, which shows various films and stages live shows throughout the year. Pocklington is also home to Madhyamaka Kadampa Meditation Centre, known worldwide for its meditation courses and retreats, plus the KP Golf Club is situated approx. 1 mile away and offers wedding and other event facilities, a stylish bar and a restaurant, as well as an 18 hole championship golf course. Just a few miles away is the village of Warter, which is where David Hockney produced his 'Bigger Trees Near Warter' painting. Nearby are various cycle ways including the North Sea Cycle Route and walkers will love either the long distance walks along the Wolds Way or one of the many more circular walks in the area for all abilities. For those who enjoy touring by car, Pocklington forms part of the Pocklington Round, a lovely scenic drive which takes in some of the area’s prettiest villages.
The following properties can be booked together:
1002539 (Bella's Cottage)
1134321 (Wolds Way)
1138003 (Bailey house)
This property offers the following short breaks: