- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This impressive and unique mid-terrace Victorian property is centrally situated in the popular coastal town of Whitby.
An outstanding house beautifully renovated, tastefully furnished and lovingly decorated.
This large seaside house can comfortably accommodate 20 people across 10 en-suite bedrooms.
Set over 4 floors the layout of this house offers plenty of space for everyone.
The open plan ground floor boasts a fresh colour scheme and contemporary decor and with its large sash windows, sliding doors and high ceilings provides a perfect 100m2 of socializing space.
The main sitting room is grand but cosy having three sofas and a log burning stove.
This area can be closed off if required or left open to flow through to the kitchen/dining/living area.
The well equipped open plan kitchen with breakfast bar to seat 8 is well appointed with all the necessities and appliances required to cook and and entertain a large group.
The dining area with 2 extending tables which seat 20 is great for everyone to come together and celebrate.
Outside through the two sets of sliding doors you will find a private, secure, sunny south facing courtyard with modern planting and plenty of outdoor seating.
The bedrooms which are set over three floors are all different due to the age of the building some having charming exposed beams, high ceilings or a fireplace but ALL benefit from having en-suite shower rooms and flat screen TV’s.
Just a couple of minutes walk from the property brings you into the hub of this historic town, offering an excellent choice of restaurants, pubs, shops and cafes for you to enjoy.
Whitby’s long sandy beach is perfect for children, with brightly painted beach huts, donkey rides, rock pools and a beachside cafe.
Overall an outstanding and fabulous Victorian house with a fantastic central location that sleeps 20 with 10 en-suites.
- Ten bedrooms: 10 x king-size doubles with TVs and en-suite shower, basin and WC
- Ground-floor cloakroom with basin and WC
- Kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 8)
- Dining area (seats 20)
- Living room with 3 three seater sofas and log burning stove
- Second living area with a three and two seater sofas and an armchair.
- Gas central heating in communal areas and personal electric heating in bedrooms with log burning stove
- Kitchen with 4 x electric ovens, 6 burner gas hob, microwave, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, toaster, kettle, American style fridge/freezer, double sink, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, WiFi, 11 x TVs, DVD player with DVDs, Xbox with games, selection of toys
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- 2 x travel cots available
- 2 x high chairs available
- Roadside permit parking available at a small charge
- Courtyard with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Due to style of property this is not suitable for the less mobile due to having 55 steps to the top floor
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 5.5 miles; Scarborough 19.3 miles; Pickering 23 miles; Guisborough 21.5 miles.
The seaside town and port of Whitby lies at the mouth of the River Esk in the Scarborough district of North Yorkshire. Ideally situated for exploring this beautiful part of Yorkshire, the local area hosts an abundance of activity so you can be sure to get the best out of both the countryside and the coast. From the nearby North York Moors to its Blue Flag beaches, there's something here for every interest and time of year. Amongst its many attractions, Whitby holds a charming atmosphere, home to winding streets and hidden alleys, where you can find a wide selection of eateries and shops scattered amongst them. Take a trip to the picturesque harbour and lighthouse to watch the sun set, or get involved in some whale watching or a coastal cruise to watch the creatures up close. Climb the famous 199 to the Whitby Abbey to immerse yourself with history, or visit the Captain Cook Memorial Museum presenting historical and ethnographic exhibition about Cook himself. Hosting an abundance of leisure facilities, opportunities to explore the natural lands, and plenty of coastal delights, Whitby offers something for everyone. Close to the Robin Hood's Bay full of heritage wonders and scenic spots, and in reach of the bustling towns of Scarborough and Middlesbrough, Whitby is a prime location for exploring all of the delights that Yorkshire has to offer.
This property offers the following short breaks: