- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x triple bunk (double below, single above)
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared washer/dryer
- Smart TV with gaming mode, DVD, stereo/CD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed and towels linen inc. in rent
- Ample off-road parking
- Private front decking with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 0.1 miles
- Note: Guests have access to an on-site leisure centre with café, heated indoor pool, steam room, gym, sauna and Jacuzzi at extra charge
- Note: Guests also have access to a spa and hairdressers at extra charge
- Note: The property is accessed via 2 external steps, or 4 steps from the balcony
- Note: WiFi access is available in the coffee lounge area of the leisure club
- Note: Please bring own towels for the leisure centre or they can be hired for a small fee
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: The single bed in the triple bunk is only suitable for children up to 70kg
Threshfield 1.2 miles.
Settled in a peaceful location on Long Ashes Leisure Park in Threshfield near Grassington, North Yorkshire, discover this welcoming detached log cabin, Chalet No.2.
Benefitting from a charming private decking, off-road parking and perched in amongst the stunning surroundings of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, Chalet No.2 welcomes four guests, ideal for a family or group of friends seeking a peaceful escape in Yorkshire.
Upon entering your new home-from-home, take the weight off your feet as you sink into the plush sofa, ready to saviour some light entertainment on the TV.
Get to grips with a fantastic range of appliances in the well-equipped kitchen prior to rustling up a tasty dish for the whole family to enjoy at the dining table, toasting to a memorable holiday as you plan for the days ahead.
If the weather permits, a tranquil private decking area awaits outside, perfect for making the most of the summer months with alfresco dining or a late night tipple!
When the evening draws to a close, freshen up with use of the sleek bathroom and head to one of two fabulously-appointed bedrooms, including a double and a triple bunk, to catch your rest.
Here, you will be spoiled for choice of things to do, with an array of private leisure facilities which include an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and gym.
Keen walkers will certainly wish to take advantage of the rural positioning in this popular area of the National Park, boasting a wide variety of walks from the doorstep whilst the charming towns of Grassington, Settle, Skipton and Harrogate reside close by.
Kickstart your itinerary at the Grass Wood Nature Reserve before stopping off at the Grassington Folk Museum, displaying an interesting collection of local history.
Travel to Gordale Scar or Malham Cove for a glimpse at some fascinating rock formations, or head to Scaleber Force Waterfall for a truly picturesque spot to enjoy a picnic or snap some photography; Parcevall Hall Gardens is not too far away with its 24-acres of formal and woodland gardens, whilst Skipton offers the delights of Skipton Castle, Skipton Golf Club, Skipton Castle Woods and Craven Museum and Gallery.
Treat your loved ones to some sweet treats at the infamous Betty’s Café Tea rooms before admiring a wide range of flora and fauna at the RHS Garden Harlow Carr or make the most of the shopping and eating opportunities in the centre of Harrogate.
With all of this and more to enjoy in North Yorkshire, book a stay at Chalet No.2.
About the location
Grassington 1 mile; Skipton 7 miles.
Threshfield is a small village in Upper Wharfedale bordering the nearby villages of Grassington, Linton, Hetton, Cracoe and Rylstone, home of the famous ‘Calendar Girls’. Threshfield is a thriving local community. A few minutes drive is Grassington, one of the most charming villages in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, where you will find traditional stone cottages, galleries, restaurants and shops, which are clustered around the cobbled market place, plus a monthly farmers' market provides a mouthwatering range of organic and homemade local produce. Visitors can experience the delight of both the Grassington Festival held in June and the Dickensian Festival during December – both well worth a visit. Situated on the River Wharfe, with the extensive Grass Woods to the north of the village, this is a superb walking area. Down dale is Bolton Abbey, the Priory and the famous “Strid Walk”, whilst a little further away is the elegant town of Ilkley, overlooked by the famous Ilkley Moor, plus up dale are Kettlewell and Buckden boasting spectacularly beautiful limestone scenery. With many other beauty spots scattered throughout Wharfedale, Threshfield provides a great base for exploring the local area and all that the Dales have to offer, with Brontë Country and York also being within easy motoring distance.
This property offers the following short breaks: