- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
You've found a new feature!
Thank you for showing interest. We haven't quite finished building this feature but please check back soon for updates.
Local restaurant delivery
Discover local restaurants that deliver to this property
A delightful stone-built cottage, peacefully located on the outskirts of the village of Longframlington.
Awarded silver in the North Eastern Tourism Awards 2006 and furnished and equipped to a particularly high standard, the property boasts a welcoming open fire in the spacious, open plan living area, two en-suite bedrooms and breathtaking countryside views.
Enjoy a leisurely afternoon exploring the chocolate box hill town of Rothbury, home to the National Trust's Cragside House and Gardens, or tour the Northumberland National Park, all within easy reach.
An ideal retreat for a relaxing holiday.
Note: This property can be booked with Ref.1922 to accommodate up to 12 people.
- All ground floor. Two family bedrooms with 1 double and 1 single both with en-suite wet room with two-way shower, basin & WC
- Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting area
- Electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV, DVD player, radio/cassette/CD player, selection of books/DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and hand towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Garden with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of gym and tennis court at no extra cost, by arrangement with owner
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
About the location
Rothbury 5 miles; Alnwick 11 miles.
The village of Longframlington sits at the heart of rural Northumberland, between the Cheviots and the coast and provides great access to a range of great walking opportunities. Brinkburn Priory is a pleasant, short drive away - a restored Augustinian priory in a most lovely setting beside the River Coquet. Just 10 minutes’ drive to the west is the National Trust’s Cragside House and Gardens, whilst the Heritage Coast is just a 15-minute drive to the east, offering miles of clean sandy beaches. The historic town of Alnwick, with its impressive Castle and Garden, lies just 11 miles to the north and is well worth a visit. With the spectacular National Park also within easy reach, this superb base is ideal for exploring Northumberland or taking a relaxing break!
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute