“Fantastic cottage in great location”Spent one week here for ironman wales. Perfect place for family. Just open the door and you are at the beach. Close enough to tenby and saundersfoot.Spent one week here for ironman wales. Perfect place for family. Just open the door and you are at the beach. Close enough to tenby and saundersfoot.
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
This beautifully presented semi-detached Amroth cottage is in the heart of this delightful seaside resort, with the most enviable beach and sea views.
A perfect property for the family to enjoy the spectacular Pembrokeshire coastline, this Amroth cottage invites guests to sit on the front terrace just 10 yards from the beach or relax in the charming sitting room and enjoy the calm of the sea in warmer months, and equally enjoyable, the crashing waves on cooler windy days while you snuggle up in front of the open fire.
With a well-equipped kitchen you will enjoy cooking in this wonderful Amroth cottage, or why not stroll down the road and enjoy good food and hospitality in one of the village pubs?
Three delightful bedrooms will be found on the first floor, with two of them having the advantage of spectacular sea views.
In such a pretty location, you may choose not to venture away from Amroth itself but that would be a shame as you would miss out on more spectacular sandy beaches, the renowned coastal footpath, the bustling resort of Tenby, theme parks and much more.
In fact, you will be spoilt for choice and probably start planning your return visit to this delightful Amroth cottage long before you leave.
The perfect Amroth cottage all year round.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be double on request), 1 x single. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with fold-out dining table and open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky+, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel for central heating and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking FOC in nearby car park about 100 yards from cottage
- Front enclosed terrace with garden furniture
- Enclosed rear courtyard, gated tiered terraces with patio on top tier with sunloungers
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 mins walk (open Easter to September), pub 2 mins walk
- Sandy beach 1 min walk
- Note: The property is alongside the road so some traffic noise experienced outside
- Note: Access to the property is up a small flight of steps from the road
- Note: Pavement is on the other side of the road, so children need to be supervised across to the beach
- Note: Rear garden is gated but has steep steps up to different tiers so not suitable for the less mobile.
About the location
Saundersfoot 3 miles; Tenby 8 miles.
Amroth is a coastal village in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and is the southern start of the award-winning Pembrokeshire Coast Path. The village has a selection of pubs serving good food, cafes and shops close to the beach which offers safe swimming. The beautiful sandy beach stretches the whole length of the village and at extreme low tide you can still see the petrified forest, destroyed when sea levels rose 7000 years ago. From this wonderful seaside location you can discover all Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire have to offer and with such an array of attractions you will be spoilt for choice. Enjoy the scenic Welsh coast with wonderful unspoilt beaches, vibrant seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot, boat trips to Caldey Island or the bird islands and wonderful water sports. Go inland to enjoy historic castles, museums, steam railways, zoos and theme parks. A perfect location for all year round holidays.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute