- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Reviews & Ratings
3 Customer Reviews
"The cottage was lovely and in a very good position for adventures around the surrounding area."
I would say that the cottage itself is in need of updating and a few maintenance jobs which if completed would make it home from home. We had a wonderful week with our family.
"Great house, we’ll located, very comfortable beds."
Shower could be a bit better
"A lovely house for a large group in an amazing location."
Great if you have dogs and children as lots of areas to run and play in. My only criticism is the living room as was a bit crowded in the evening's and on wet days. There is only 1 tv as well which can cause a few discussions about what to watch as we was a mixed aged group from 7yrs - 68yrs!! Apart from that it was a fantastic stay and we would stay again!
This property is part of the Coast & Country Holidays collection.
Over 150 carefully selected and perfectly located properties, helping you create your perfect holiday.
- Over three floors
- Seven bedrooms: 1 x Children’s Bunkbeds, 2 x First Floor King Size Double, 1 x Adult’s Bunkbeds, 1x Second Floor King Size Double, 2 x Second Floor Twins
- First Floor Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin & WC
- Second Floor Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin & WC
- Second Floor Bathroom with bath, basin & WC
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Range cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, CD jukebox, WiFi
- Fuel and power included in rent
- Bed linen and towels included in rent
- Two travel cots and two highchairs available on request with stair gates on each landing
- Off-road parking for six cars
- Two well behaved dogs allowed (additional charge applies)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 3 miles, coast 5.5 miles
- Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen
- Note: If you are a smaller group (8 or less) wishing to book out of the high season, the owner may offer a discount, please call for information
This three storey Georgian farmhouse offers comfortable accommodation ideal for large families or a group of friends wishing to holiday together.
There is ample room for children to play in the spacious, surrounding gardens.
Just a short walk from the farmhouse are 1.5 acres of land, including three large ponds, which guests are welcome to explore.
The rural location offers peace and quiet, yet it is just a short distance from the cathedral city of St David’s and the county town of Haverfordwest, which makes it perfect for days out exploring different areas.
Newgale beach is approximately 5.5 miles away and is a huge stretch of pristine sand backed by banks of pebbles and is much enjoyed by surfers and walkers.
The Pembrokeshire Coast Path can be joined at Newgale and offers 186 miles of walking.
Places to visit in the area are aplenty but we like Porthgain, Newport, Solva, Little Haven and Fishguard.
Newton West & Little Newton
Newton West Farmhouse sleeps 14 and next-door Little Newton Cottage sleeps 6. Secluded countryside location a short drive inland from Newgale beach. Perfect for an extended family or group of friends wanting to get together. Ideal for exploring the St David’s peninsula and north Pembrokeshire.
About the location
Broad Haven 7 miles; Narberth 7 miles; Pembroke 11 miles; St. Davids 16 ;Saundersfoot 19 miles; Tenby 20 miles.
Haverfordwest (Welsh spelling: Hwlffordd) is the county town of Pembrokeshire with quaint little gift shops, pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and a vibrant night life. Haverfordwest sits at the mouth of the River Cleddau and with its castle, museum and large leisure complex it is a great day out for all the family. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons from this perfect holiday base to explore castles, relax on beautiful sandy beaches, take walks along parts of the complete coastal footpath, and enjoy Folly Farm, the nearby trampoline park, the Dinosaur Experience and the thrills and spills of Oakwood Theme Park and Bluestone Water Park. There is so much to see and do in this wonderful part of Wales you'll want to revisit again and again.
Note: Please bring your own beach towels and cot linen
Note: If you are a smaller group (8 or less) wishing to book out of the high season, the owner may offer a discount, please call for information