“The location proved to be ideal”
The location proved to be ideal
The location proved to be ideal
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This delightful cottage is a Victorian extension which provided servants' quarters and is attached to the owners home in the pretty village of Llansadwrn, close to the market towns of Llandovery and Llandeilo and the Brecon Beacons National Park.
This lovely Llansadwrn holiday home offers ideal accommodation for a family who wish to explore both Mid and South Wales.
The cosy, well-equipped kitchen leads into a charming dining room with warming open fire for cooler evenings and comfy seating to relax into after your meal.
To take full advantage of the breathtaking views, there is a welcoming sitting room on the first floor, and also on this floor is a main bathroom, as well as two king-size double bedrooms, both boasting en-suite facilities.
From some of the roomsand the shared garden, take time to admire the stunning views, which stretch over the Carmarthenshire Fans to the Black Mountains.
Walks and cycle rides can be enjoyed from the doorstep, and on the way back to your Llansadwrn cottage, why not stop off and relax with a drink and a bite to eat in the friendly pub?
There are plenty of interesting places to visit within easy reach from this Llansadwrn cottage, including castles, gardens, the superb Welsh coast and of course the Brecon Beacons National Park.
This charming Llansadwrn holiday cottage is an ideal base at any time of year.
Note: This property is next door-but-one to Ref: 24085 and together they accommodate 8 people.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Shared utility
- Dining room with comfy seating and open fire
- First floor sitting room with sofa bed.
- LPG central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared lawned garden with pond and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Open pond in shared grounds and property accessed directly from road, please ensure children are supervised
- Note: No stag/hen parties or similar.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Llandovery 7 miles; Llandeilo 7 miles
Llansadwrn is a very pretty village in the beautiful countryside of the River Tywi valley, on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park. This is a very friendly community with a country pub serving great food all year round. The surrounding countryside is perfect for scenic walks and cycling, including mountain biking at nearby Brechfa Forest, and is well situated to enjoy the beauty of this area. Nearby, the small towns of Llandeilo and Llandovery both offer a different style of shopping with unique little shops, many selling locally produced goods, tea rooms and restaurants. Explore the ruins of Talley Abbey, The National Botanic Garden Of Wales, an array of historic castles, plus a large selection of beautiful sandy beaches and the famous coastal path all within comfortable driving distances. A superb location all year round.