Amroth 3 miles.
Two charmingly different Carmarthenshire cottages in the most peaceful location at the end of a single farm lane of about 0.4 miles. Make a choice between the larger stone built cottage or the cosy Scandinavian log cabin to enjoy your holiday in heavenly surroundings. Both of these South Wales cottages are well equipped and lovingly furnished and decorated by the owners to make you feel at home and ready to relax as soon as you arrive. Each of these Amroth cottages has a private outdoor area and as they do not overlook each other, you can enjoy some privacy as well. Half way between the wonderful sandy beaches of Amroth and Pendine and with the award winning Pembrokeshire coastal path close by, you are bound to enjoy invigorating sea walks from these Carmarthenshire cottages. Amroth not only boasts a wonderful beach but also pubs, tea rooms, restaurants and gift shop as well as general grocery shop. The nearby area is a delight all year round, with a local riding school offering pony rides on the beach, a chance to visit the museum at Pendine, the famous Boat House of Dylan Thomas, the bustling seaside resort of Tenby and an array of castles, mills and theme parks. Perfect days out will be followed by wonderful relaxing evenings in at your superb Amroth cottage whatever the time of year.
Amroth 3 miles.
This charming, detached, stone-built Amroth cottage is one of the prettiest cottages in this lovely part of Wales.
With three delightful bedrooms, a cosy sitting room and a lovely country kitchen with a warming woodburner, this Amroth cottage welcomes you home after a day spent exploring the area.
With walks from the doorstep plus the scenic coastal path and sandy beach within a few miles, this picturesque Amroth cottage is perfect for your family holiday all year round.
Note: This property can be booked with Ref. 12111 and together they accommodate 8 people.
Three bedrooms: 1 x family room with TV and 1 double (zip/link can be twin on request) and 1 single, 1 x double with TV, 1 x child's single (only suitable for child under 10). Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and woodburner. Sitting room with gas fire.
- Automated eco-friendly biomass central heating with woodburner in dining area and LPG fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 3 x TV with Freeview and DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of games, books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels)
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Property accessed down a single farm lane 0.4 mile long so care to be taken
- Note: This property has narrow cottage stairs
- Note: There is a public footpath through the garden
- Note: Please contact the owner prior to your stay if you would like either the double bed in the family room to be two singles, or if you would like the small bed in the child's room to be removed and replaced with a cot
About the location
Saundersfoot 3 miles; Tenby 8 miles.
Amroth is a coastal village in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and is the southern start of the award-winning Pembrokeshire Coast Path. The village has a selection of pubs serving good food, cafes and shops close to the beach which offers safe swimming. The beautiful sandy beach stretches the whole length of the village and at extreme low tide you can still see the petrified forest, destroyed when sea levels rose 7000 years ago. From this wonderful seaside location you can discover all Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire have to offer and with such an array of attractions you will be spoilt for choice. Enjoy the scenic Welsh coast with wonderful unspoilt beaches, vibrant seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot, boat trips to Caldey Island or the bird islands and wonderful water sports. Go inland to enjoy historic castles, museums, steam railways, zoos and theme parks. A perfect location for all year round holidays.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute