- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
A lovely, mid-terrace cottage in the traditional village of Blaencwm, Mid Glamorgan, this wonderful Blaencwm cottage with spacious rooms throughout and picturesque waterfall views makes an ideal Welsh retreat.
The large sitting room with dining area and cosy woodburner is the perfect place to relax after walking or cycling through scenic forests and over magnificent mountains.
Close to this pretty Blaencwm cottage are the breathtaking views from the top of Craig y Llyn over the Brecon Beacons, Fforest Fawr and the Black Mountains, which will encourage anyone to walk or cycle at least some of the huge selection of paths in this stunning location.
Relax in the courtyard garden of this lovely Blaencwm cottage, and enjoy views up to the beautiful mountain waterfall.
Visits to the Pontypridd Heritage Park, and the Parc and Dare Theatre in Treorchy, and trout fishing nearby, are just some of the things all the family can enjoy from this lovely Blaencwm cottage.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 3/4 size double
- Ground floor wet room with shower with shower chair, basin and WC
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast table
- Sitting room with dining area, sofa bed and woodburner.
- Full gas central heating, additional heating from woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 x colour TVs with basic Freeview, DVD, stereo/CD player, small library of DVDs, books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Ample roadside parking
- Small, enclosed courtyard to rear of cottage with garden furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 15 mins walk, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: This property has a chair lift operating on the stairs
- Note: This property may be suitable for accompanied disabled, please contact office for details
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Cardiff 24 miles; Swansea 34 miles; Newport 35 miles.
Blaencwm is a traditional Welsh mining village with a shop and pub, retaining great Welsh character, and is surrounded by beautiful mountains. Close to Craig y Llyn, the highest point in Glamorgan, spectacular views of the Brecon Beacons, Fforest Fawr and the Black Mountains can be enjoyed, while the cliff side is home to a nature reserve where magnificent birds of prey such as the endangered Peregrine Falcon and the Ring Ouzel can be viewed in their natural environment. The area offers the perfect location for paragliders, walkers and cyclists to enjoy the superb countryside location all year round. The Welsh Rally brings an enthralling sport to the mountains and forests nearby, and for a more peaceful sport there is superb trout fishing on hand too. With the Pontypridd Heritage Park, the Parc and Dare Theatre in Treorchy, the Neath Canal and much more in the area, this is a perfect base for all the family.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute