“Location for ease of access to walks and the pictures showed a wonderful view (that was indeed matched in reality”
This property is part of the HideAways collection.
Over 150 carefully selected and perfectly located properties, helping you create your perfect holiday.
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
One bedroom: 1 x king size double (zip/link can be twin on request). 1 x ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Living room. Conservatory/dining room.
- Partial underfloor heating
- Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, tumble drier, washing machine
- TV, DVD, WIFI
- Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Driveway parking at the main house 60 metres from The Old Stable
- Paved patio, shared access to owners paddock
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.5 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: A good housekeeping bond of Â£200 is required a week before arrival
- Note: There is a short, unmade road which leads to the house
- Note: This property does not accept children or babies
- Note: The bedroom has limited head height in the eaves.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Brighton 6 miles; Seaford 7 miles; Eastbourne 16 miles;
Telscombe Cliffs is a town next to Peacehaven in East Sussex. The town has many shops and restaurants nearby providing you with all the amenties you need for your coastal break. Located near the popular seaside towns of Brighton and Seaford, the town is close to a variety of coastal walks and visitor attractions. Ramblers and cyclists can enjoy the South Downs National Park or the magnificent Seven Sisters. Brighton is just a 15 minute drive away, enjoy fish and chips as you stroll along the famous Grade I* listed Brighton Pier or discover the many attractions this popular seaside town has to offer. Why not drive to Arundel and explore Arundel Castle? A brilliant base for your Sussex holiday.
Note: This property has a good housekeeping bond of £200
Note: This property does not accept children or babies.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute