- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Buckden 1 mile. A traditional semi-detached barn conversion, situated on a working farm between the village of Buckden and the tiny hamlet of Hubberholme.
Grange Cottage is full of character, boasting beams throughout, and offers comfortable, well-equipped accommodation.
Set in a quiet, peaceful location, the property also enjoys superb views of the surrounding countryside.
This is an ideal location for walkers, with numerous footpaths, circular walks and the River Wharfe just on the doorstep.
With Malham Tarn and Kettlewell just a short drive away, and the towns of Grassington and Skipton also nearby, this is a superb location in which to enjoy a great holiday at any time of the year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin with zip and link bed (can be made up as a double on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, video, DVD, stereo/CD player/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games, videos
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Small enclosed lawned garden with patio area, garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 10 mins walk.
About the location
Kettlewell 5 miles; Hawes 12 miles.
Nestling at the foot of Buckden Pike, near the head of Upper Wharfedale, this idyllic village makes the perfect place from which to explore the wonderful scenery and pretty villages of this magnificent Dale. Much of Upper Wharfedale is National Trust owned – an indication of the beauty of its classic countryside, with dry-stone walls and barns, important flower-rich hay meadows and valleyside woodland. Undoubtedly, this is one of the best walking areas in the Dales with The Dales Way passing nearby. The village itself comprises a cluster of stone-built cottages and houses with a traditional green at its centre. A perfect location for a holiday!
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute