- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Dolgellau 0.5 miles. A lovely detached stone-built property, in its own grounds on the edge of Dolgellau, 1.5 miles from the foot of the spectacular Cader Idris mountain range.
The property provides modern, well-equipped accommodation of a high standard, while the exterior grounds consist of a pretty garden, a large front balcony, ideal for dining and enjoying wonderful mountain views, and an additional 7 acres of fields in front of the property.
Dolgellau's pretty town centre is only 10 minutes' walk downhill, offering a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants, and is a perfect base from which to explore the beautiful National Park and stunning coastline.
The property is 5 minutes' walk from a golf course and 3 miles from the renowned mountain bike centre at Coed-y-Brenin.
Guests are welcome to walk the owner's 400-acre mountain farm, only 4 miles away, offering stunning scenic walks with panoramic views over the Snowdonia mountain range and far beyond.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms with mountain views: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area. Shared utility (in basement of building). Sitting room with electric log-effect stove and doors to balcony with spectacular mountain views. Note: This single-storey property can be accessed via 5 steps up to the front door, or via level access from a back entrance.
- Oil central heating with electric stove
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared washing machine (in utility), dishwasher, TV with FreeSat+, DVD, PlayStation 2 with games, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair by arrangement
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Shared indoor bike storage/outdoor clothes room with sink
- Large lawned garden and balcony with furniture, BBQ and mountain views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Dolgellau's amenities 10 min downhill walk
- Mount Cader Idris 1.5 miles
- Note: Uncovered water feature in front courtyard, children need supervision
- Note: Grounds are shared with attached ground floor apartment
- Note: This single-storey property can be accessed via 5 steps up to the front door, or via level access from a back entrance.
About the location
Fairbourne 8 miles; Barmouth 10 miles; Aberdovey 20 miles.
This small, beautiful market town is located in the heart of southern Snowdonia, between the imposing Cader Idris mountain range and the sea. It’s a superb base for a holiday - perfect for combining the many outdoor pursuits on offer in Snowdonia with relaxing days out on the soft sandy beaches of Barmouth, Fairbourne and Aberdovey. The town itself offers a good selection of shops, five pubs and a wine bar, along with a number of excellent restaurants, cafes and two bakeries, that produce fresh bread and cakes each day. Dolgellau is home to over 200 listed buildings, allegedly the highest concentration in the whole of Wales, and the town is also a designated 'cycle break centre' boasting a range of dedicated cycle routes all around the area. Close by is the Coed y Brenin mountain bike trail and this location is ideal for quiet outdoor recreation with superb scenery, mountains, forests, waterfalls, castles and beaches all close to hand.
- Last minute