- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This beautiful Little Haven cottage is set within the grounds of the owners' holiday home in the village of Little Haven and is the perfect base to explore the whole of Pembrokeshire.
Step into a lovely well-equipped kitchen, which leads into a sitting area with gloriously high ceilings, open beams and original stone walling, retaining the character from the restoration of an old pigsty.
This Little Haven cottage has a stairway leading to a lovely light and airy mezzanine double bedroom, and there is a further double room on the ground floor.
A short walk downhill from this delightful Little Haven cottage takes you to the village, scattered around the lovely small cove where small boats can be launched, rock pools can be explored and relaxing days can be spent on the pretty beach.
The Pembrokeshire Coast Path runs around the cove with the village offering a good selection of cafes, a bistro, pubs and a delightful craft shop.
The larger sandy beach at Broad Haven is just around the bay and Newgale, just a little further from this Little Haven cottage, is a surfer's paradise.
This character Little Haven cottage offers the perfect base to return to each evening to reflect on the day's discoveries.
Note: This property can be booked with Ref.
914882, together they sleep 10.
Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x mezzanine double. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Starter pack for woodburner provided Sep to Apr
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Gravelled area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Sloping ceiling with open beams in mezzanine bedroom so slightly limited headroom.
- Last minute
- “An excellent location and beautiful surroundings with very friendly local people. We would love to visit this area again and stay in Foxglove Cottage, it is a real home from home.”
- “The cottage was warm and cosy yet felt spacious due to the lovely high ceiling. Nice to come home after a wet day out.”
- “A lovely snug cottage within easy walking distance to both Little Haven and Broad Haven. Would definitely go there again.”
- “Cottage was situated in an excellent location close to a number of beautiful coastal villages which made exploring easy and rewarding. Locations and amenities were exactly as described. This was one of the best holidays we have had. We would recommend the cottage and the location as an ideal place to base a holiday from.”
About the location
Haverfordwest 6.5 miles.
Little Haven is, just as its name suggests, a beautiful little village around a small sheltered cove, on the wonderful Pembrokeshire coastline. The coastal footpath runs around the cove, and the village offers a good selection of traditional and gastro-style pubs, a café, a bistro and a delightful craft shop. Small boats can be launched from the shoreline, and great days can be spent exploring the rock pools or relaxing on this lovely beach. The larger sandy beach at Broad Haven is just around the bay for boogie boarding and sea-kayaking, or for the surfers in your party, venture a little further north to Newgale for some of the best waves in Britain. If you can tear yourselves away from the beautiful beaches, the choice of days out are amazing. Visit the smallest city in Wales, St. Davids, with its magnificent cathedral, quaint little shops, tea rooms and restaurants or explore the numerous castles, mills and craft centres scattered around the county, plus another must see is the renowned Skomer Island, which is set just off mainland Wales. Feed the animals at Folly Farm or get the adrenaline pumping at Wales' largest Theme Park at Oakwood. For any age, any time of year, Pembrokeshire offers the perfect holiday destination.