- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A stone-built converted chapel, a former Sunday school, in the rural hamlet of Rejerrah, 4.5 miles from Newquay. Retaining several original features such as lovely arched windows on the first floor, this charming property offers well-appointed contemporary accommodation, including a bright and airy sitting room with woodburning stove, three comfortable bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities. There is also an enclosed garden, ideal for relaxing after a day in lively Newquay, or exploring the winding lanes of the surrounding countryside. The area is just packed with things to do and places to visit: Newquay Zoo, the National Surfing Centre, Dairyland Farm World, Healy's Cornish Cyder Farm, the Lappa Valley Railway, gardens and golf courses and of course an endless selection of fabulous beaches, are all within a 10 minute drive. The perfect location for an unforgettable Cornish getaway.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower room (walk-in shower, WC and basin), 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Additional ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- LPG central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Gas cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD player, stereo/CD player, WiFi
- LPG inc. in rent
- Fuel for woodburning stove is available to buy locally
- Electricity on key/card meter
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars only
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Enclosed lawned garden with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub 10 mins walk, further pubs and shop 1.5 miles.
- Last minute
- “Excellent for touring the region.”
- “We stayed a week during the half term. My husband, myself, adult daughter, her 6 year old son and our younger son and daughter, 17 and 15 respectively. There was plenty of room for us all and my husband and I were particularly pleased with the feeling of escaping from it all with sparce phone signal. It is a tastefull conversion and has lots of character. We made good use of the woodburning stove, though it would have been useful to have some fire utensils to tend the fire, and maybe a basket to put wood in. Other than that we had everything we could have needed. It was good to see a pizza cutter provided as so many places usually overlook this utensil. We had a lovely holiday as the cottage was well based for days out and the many Newquay beaches.”
- “Lovely cottage”
- “The Olde Sunday School is a charming cottage ideally placed for visiting most of Cornwall.It is a comfortable cottage able to accommodate families with children easily.The owner contacted us with key arrangements before our stay and also posted back a handset that we had left behind so all in all provided us with excellent customer service.The only point to be aware of is that there is no mobile phone coverage at the cottage or for quite a distance around it, although this is not a problem if you want a quiet getaway!”
- “best holiday for this year”
- “this was a very relaxing holiday after a very hectick year. the best thing we liked was no telephone reseption. the accomerdation was exerlent also so easy to get to the beachs, also the weather was very good (No rain)this is the third cottage we have had and it will not be the last.”
- “The Olde Sunday School has a special kind of Charm. The whole house is in good condition and exactly as it is offered in the internet.”
About the location
Newquay 4.5 miles.
The sleepy hamlet of Rejerrah, set in idyllic countryside, offers visitors a cosy pub, while further pubs and a shop can be found in the nearby village of Cubert. Just 4.5 miles from Rejerrah is the bustling resort of Newquay, with great beaches, superb visitor attractions including the zoo and sea life centre and an endless number of clubs, pubs and restaurants. The superb Cornish coastline, with its long, golden sandy beaches and waves just made for surfing, is just a 10 minute drive away. Easy access to the coastal path and the magnificent beach at Perranporth, overlooked by a very popular golf course, is just 2 miles down the road, and the immediate area also has the Lappa Valley Railway, the Dairyland theme park, countless gardens and several other top quality attractions.