- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Newgale 2.5 miles. Set in a peaceful hamlet just 2.5 miles from the beautiful beach at Newgale, this superb Newgale cottage has the most welcoming feel as you walk into the open plan living accommodation with its character open beams, not to mention the use of a hot tub on site. The owners really have thought of everything to make your stay at this Newgale cottage most enjoyable, and the oak and slate flooring, well-equipped living accommodation and two light and airy bedrooms with lovely en-suite facilities make this Newgale cottage a perfect holiday home. All the attractions in this scenic Welsh county are close by to this Newgale cottage, from the majestic St Davids Cathedral in the north to the equally majestic Pembroke Castle in the south. Walkers can join the Pembrokeshire Coast Path and surfers ride the waves all year round, while days out can include fantastic unspoilt sandy beaches, whitewater rafting, paragliding or the exhilarating rides at Oakwood Theme Park. There is so much to see and do you'll want to come back for more and especially to this wonderful Newgale cottage for your next Welsh holiday.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, Freeview, DVD, video, CD, books, games, DVDs and videos
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and bath robes inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair
- Outdoor hot tub available 9:30am-9:30pm at extra £25 per day or £150 per week - bookable upon arrival, subject to availability
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio with furniture and BBQ with initial supply of fuel
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Therapy treatments including aromatherapy, massage and reflexology available in owner's salon at extra charge.
- “The Most Relaxed Holiday Ever!”
- “Just returned this morning from a lovely 3 day break at this beautiful cottage.. My boyfriend booked this as a suprise for my 30th birthday. Upon our arrival we were greeted by the lovely hosts Jean and Nigel who gave us a tour of the cottage and the outdoor areas. They were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Our cottage was immaculate with plenty of leaflets showing local attractions which was extremely helpful. Everything we needed was supplied and if the weather wasnt so beautiful we wouldnt have left the cottage. Also enjoyed some time the hot tub which was extremely relaxing after a busy day sightseeing. Would love to return here soon. Thank you to our lovely hosts and hopefully see you soon”
- “Friendly and Comfortable”
- “The owners of this delightful cottage are so enthusiastic to share this cottage and the delightful area of Wales that there is ample information (current) available, and all clients need to do is enjoy the wonderful area. The hotel on the wharf at Solva and the Cambrian Inn both serve excellent meals, the Pembroke Coast , St David's, Laughane, Picton Castle - a week here goes very quickly. This is our third visit to this area but by far the best because of the quality of the accomodation”
- “Home from home”
- “Beautiful cottage, very well equipped, owners on hand and very helpful. Quiet location, short drive to the coast where there are beautiful coastal walks.”
- “Fabulous home from home in a peaceful hamlet location.n”
- “This is a newly built holiday cottage that has been fitted out to the very highest standards throughout the property. We felt as comfortable here as we would at home. Located in a very quiet hamlet location well away from main roads. Fabulous beaches, walks on the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path and St Davids are just a short drive away.”
- “A Lovley welcome and great accommodation with peaceful surroundings.We are back next year already booked.”
- “A lovely property which was ideal for two couples, with both bedrooms being en suite. The mattresses were really comfortable and it had a good sociable living area. Would highly recommend this property!”
- “The owners are wonderful. The property is 5 star for cleanliness, it's so comfortable and has everything anyone could need. They've thought of everything and it's a perfect home from home.”
- “This is our third visit to Cilau Bach. The very high standards of accommodation and cleanliness have been maintained and improved on over the years. We have always received a warm welcome from the owners who are extremely thoughtful and kind to guests but never intrusive and we look forward to seeing them again.”
- “We had a very warm welcome from the owners, and the cottage was the perfect place to relax in. The Pembrokeshire area is very impressive, obviously helped by the fact that every day we had blue skies and sunshine.”
- “I loved everything about the cottage and I also found the owners very nice & friendly too. I will definitely come back to this cottage.”
- “Set in a lovely area and very handy for the whole of Pembrokeshire. Had excellent owners who were available when needed and very friendly.”
- “The cottage was beautiful and situated in a lovely quiet village. The owners were very welcoming and made us feel right at home. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.”
About the location
St Davids 8 miles; Haverfordwest 8.5 miles.
The scattered village of Newgale in Pembrokeshire is pretty much as close to the beach as you can get. There is a well stocked shop, a pub and a cafe serving a variety of foods while you relax and take in the breathtaking sea views. This is a surfers paradise all year round, while families will love the 2-mile long stretch of sandy beach, and with direct access to the spectacular Pembrokeshire Coast Path, this is a dream location for walkers and bird watchers. The cyclists in your party will enjoy the nearby cycle path, while others may enjoy the majestic St. Davids Cathedral in the "smallest city" in Wales, the array of beautiful unspoilt sandy beaches or a day of thrills and spills at Oakwood Theme Park. All year round and for all ages, this is a perfect location for your Welsh holiday.