- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Newgale 2.5 miles. Set in a peaceful hamlet just 2.5 miles from the beautiful beach at Newgale, this superb Newgale cottage has the most welcoming feel as you walk into the open plan living accommodation with its character open beams, not to mention the use of a hot tub on site.
The owners really have thought of everything to make your stay at this Newgale cottage most enjoyable, and the oak and slate flooring, well-equipped living accommodation and two light and airy bedrooms with lovely en-suite facilities make this Newgale cottage a perfect holiday home.
All the attractions in this scenic Welsh county are close by to this Newgale cottage, from the majestic St Davids Cathedral in the north to the equally majestic Pembroke Castle in the south.
Walkers can join the Pembrokeshire Coast Path and surfers ride the waves all year round, while days out can include fantastic unspoilt sandy beaches, whitewater rafting, paragliding or the exhilarating rides at Oakwood Theme Park.
There is so much to see and do you'll want to come back for more and especially to this wonderful Newgale cottage for your next Welsh holiday.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, Freeview, DVD, video, CD, books, games, DVDs and videos
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and bath robes inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair
- Outdoor hot tub available 9:30am-9:30pm at extra £25 per day or £150 per week - bookable upon arrival, subject to availability
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio with furniture and BBQ with initial supply of fuel
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Therapy treatments including aromatherapy, massage and reflexology available in owner's salon at extra charge.
About the location
St Davids 8 miles; Haverfordwest 8.5 miles.
The scattered village of Newgale in Pembrokeshire is pretty much as close to the beach as you can get. There is a well stocked shop, a pub and a cafe serving a variety of foods while you relax and take in the breathtaking sea views. This is a surfers paradise all year round, while families will love the 2-mile long stretch of sandy beach, and with direct access to the spectacular Pembrokeshire Coast Path, this is a dream location for walkers and bird watchers. The cyclists in your party will enjoy the nearby cycle path, while others may enjoy the majestic St. Davids Cathedral in the "smallest city" in Wales, the array of beautiful unspoilt sandy beaches or a day of thrills and spills at Oakwood Theme Park. All year round and for all ages, this is a perfect location for your Welsh holiday.