- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This light and airy, detached Bull Bay cottage boasts breathtaking views over the beach and glistening bay, located in the heart of the village, just 1 mile from Amlwch on the picturesque Anglesey coast.
Min Y Traeth, which is Welsh for 'edge of the beach', really lives up to its name, commanding prime position on the waterfront, and has been lovingly refurbished and styled with a nautical coastal theme.
This Bull Bay cottage features two lovely ground floor bedrooms with en-suite facilities, a well-equipped kitchen and a welcoming sitting room with porthole windows and sliding patio doors onto a lovely balcony with glass balustrade overlooking the cove, where you can relax in the sunshine, watching the world go by and perhaps even see a porpoise playing in the bay.
Benefiting from two pub/restaurants within five minutes' walk, a superb golf course less than a third of a mile away, and a beach with slipway opposite the cottage, this welcoming Bull Bay cottage is perfectly located to enjoy fun-packed days in this beautiful part of Anglesey.
The 125 mile Anglesey Coastal Path runs through the village and beckons walkers all year round, while the less energetic can enjoy peaceful days in complete natural beauty, just exploring the local coastline and deserted coves.
This is the perfect Bull Bay cottage for friends and families to enjoy all year round.
Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double (bed accessed from one side only) with sea view and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor triple bunks with 4' double on bottom and single on top with en-suite basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor kitchen. First floor sitting room with dining area and balcony with seating.
- Gas central heating
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Stairgate available
- Shared driveway with private parking for 2 cars
- Paved front patio
- Front balcony with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Beach opposite
Note: Up until 19th March 2016, this property sleeps 5 people. From 19th March 2016, the property will sleep 4 people.
- Last minute
- “The property was spotlessly clean and you could tell a lot of love had gone into decorating it. Beautiful view and caring owners.”
- “This house is set in a stunning location with the sea view straight in front of you, and as the lounge is upstairs you can watch the boats, wildlife etc. The kitchen is very well equipped and didn't seem to be missing anything that we needed. A very relaxing place to stay and so peaceful too. I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends.”
- “The property was beautiful and the sea views were amazing, it was everything the brochure promised. Very happy. It is in a beautiful area. We enjoyed everything about the holiday.”
- “We had a lovely holiday, just like home from home. We were welcomed by the owners on arrival who were lovely, friendly & very helpful. We would not hesitate in returning or recommending to our friends & family.”
- “The cottage is exceptionally clean and well equipped.”
- “Everything was wonderful and exceptionally clean. The owners have anticipated everything that guests might need, as well as things they might not need..but would appreciate! A resounding 10 out of 10.”
- “Location - directly facing Bull Bay was perfect, sitting on the balcony watching the sea. The property was in a perfect location for touring the island. A wonderful relaxing holiday!”
- “The accommodation served as an ideal base for exploring Anglesey. The views of Bull Bay from the lounge window were amazing. The accommodation was spotlessly clean and had everything we needed for an enjoyable stay. We would definitely like to return next year.”
- “Excellent property inside and out with fantastic views of bull bay, the owners were really friendly and helpful to. overall a great little break which this well equipped cottage made perfect.”
- “Was very well-equipped and had extra things to make the stay more comfortable like binoculars and biscuits. Amazing views from the living area and balcony.”
- “An amazing location in the most beautiful setting of Bull Bay we enjoyed watching the amazing sun rise over the bay in the mornings. Min Y Traeth was one of the best cottages we have stayed in, it is clear that a lot of effort has gone in to make it so comfortable and a home from home so much so that we didn't want to leave.”
- “Wonderful holiday home with great views. Warm and cosy. Everything we could wish for. Owners were very helpful. Would recommend. We can't wait to return to Min Y Traeth.”
About the location
Amlwch 1.5 miles.
Bull Bay, or Porth Llechog in Welsh, which means "sheltered bay", is a picturesque seaside village on the northern coast of the Isle of Anglesey. It is the most northerly village in Wales, and boasts wonderful coastal scenery, with the island of East Mouse lying within the bay, which is rocky, shingly and offers rockpools for shrimping and crabbing. The village has two hotels with restaurants and bars, an excellent golf course, wonderful scenic walks along the renowned Anglesey Coastal Path and exciting fishing and bird watching. 1.5 miles east is the old port of Amlwch, and Parys Mountain, where visitors can enjoy the Copper Mine Trail Walk amidst the old ruins of what was once the world's largest copper mine in the 18th century. Amlwch's harbour dates back to the Middle Ages, and once was a thriving port. Enjoy the medieval town of Beaumaris, with its 13th century moated castle, museums, excellent shops, pubs and restaurants, a sea zoo, Plas Newydd mansion, or take a day trip into Snowdonia, or visit Dublin from the nearby port of Holyhead.