- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Tyddyn Whisgin Cottages
Caeathro 0.5 miles. A group of attractive cottages, in a courtyard location on a 30-acre smallholding close to the small village of Caeathro, on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, 2 miles from Caernarfon, with its famous 13th century castle and attractive waterfront. These wonderful Caernarfon cottages provide quality, well-equipped accommodation, some with original features. These stone-built barn conversions, plus a more modern, detached conversion, have handmade pine kitchens and a welcoming cottage atmosphere throughout. There is a shared courtyard and games room with pool table and darts, while each of these Caernarfon cottages have use of their own private patio area with furniture. This is a wonderful location for touring Snowdonia, the Isle of Anglesey and the Llyn Peninsula. The area around these Caernarfon cottages provides stunning scenery, beautiful beaches, and a huge variety of outdoor activities including climbing, walking, mountain biking, watersports and excellent fishing and golf. A perfect location for an exciting holiday, these superb cottages offer a relaxing stay.
Delightful terraced stone-built barn conversion with quality open plan living accommodation including a handmade pine kitchen, spacious sitting area and French doors to the rear patio.
A perfect cottage for a romantic break.
Note: This property sits on the same site as Refs.
2951, 918056, 2953, 4453 and 5741, together they sleep 25.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Spacious open plan living area with handmade pine kitchen, dining area and sitting area with single sofa bed (suitable for a child up to 13 years old only).
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer in owner's reception room, available at a small charge, dishwasher, wall-mounted combi TV/DVD, WiFi (in games room only)
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Shared games room including pool table and darts, with adjoining area for outdoor clothes, boots etc
- Cot and highchair by prior arrangement
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared bike storage
- Shared front courtyard area, own rear patio area with furniture
- One small, well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Please ensure dogs are kept on a lead outside property
- Note: There is no pavement on the road leading to the shop and pub.
Note: Up until 9th October 2015, this property will have a Saturday changeover. From 9th October 2015, the property will have a Friday changeover.
- Last minute
About the location
Caernarfon 2 miles; Llanberis 7 miles; Beddgelert 10 miles.
Caeathro is a small village with a shop and pub, situated on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, 2 miles from Caernarfon. The town is a popular tourist spot, with its impressive 13th Century castle, well-preserved town walls and attractive waterfront. During the season there are guided tours of the castle and special events including historic pageants. There is also a station for the Welsh Highland Railway, which passes through dramatic scenery. Caernarfon offers a selection of shops, places to eat and sea-fishing trips off the coast of Anglesey. The perfect location for touring Snowdonia and the lovely beaches of Anglesey and the Lleyn Peninsula, as well as for enjoying excellent climbing, walking, mountain biking, watersports and golf.