- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Tyddyn Whisgin Cottages
Caeathro 0.5 miles. A group of attractive cottages, in a courtyard location on a 30-acre smallholding close to the small village of Caeathro, on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, 2 miles from Caernarfon, with its famous 13th century castle and attractive waterfront. These wonderful Caernarfon cottages provide quality, well-equipped accommodation, some with original features. These stone-built barn conversions, plus a more modern, detached conversion, have handmade pine kitchens and a welcoming cottage atmosphere throughout. There is a shared courtyard and games room with pool table and darts, while each of these Caernarfon cottages have use of their own private patio area with furniture. This is a wonderful location for touring Snowdonia, the Isle of Anglesey and the Llyn Peninsula. The area around these Caernarfon cottages provides stunning scenery, beautiful beaches, and a huge variety of outdoor activities including climbing, walking, mountain biking, watersports and excellent fishing and golf. A perfect location for an exciting holiday, these superb cottages offer a relaxing stay.
Superb terraced barn conversion, offering cosy and welcoming accommodation in a wonderful location.
Handmade kitchen, bedroom with en-suite and rear patio.
Ideal romantic retreat.
Note: This property sits on the same site as Refs. 918056, 2952, 2953, 4453 and 5741, together they sleep 25.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite wet room with shower, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area.
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of washing machine & tumble dryer in owner's reception room, available at a small charge, dishwasher, wall-mounted combi TV/DVD, WiFi (in games room only)
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Shared games room including pool table & darts, with adjoining area for outdoor clothes, boots etc
- Cot & highchair by prior arrangement
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared bike storage
- Shared front courtyard area, own rear patio area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: There is no pavement on the road leading to the shop and pub.
About the location
Caernarfon 2 miles; Llanberis 7 miles; Beddgelert 10 miles.
Caeathro is a small village with a shop and pub, situated on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, 2 miles from Caernarfon. The town is a popular tourist spot, with its impressive 13th Century castle, well-preserved town walls and attractive waterfront. During the season there are guided tours of the castle and special events including historic pageants. There is also a station for the Welsh Highland Railway, which passes through dramatic scenery. Caernarfon offers a selection of shops, places to eat and sea-fishing trips off the coast of Anglesey. The perfect location for touring Snowdonia and the lovely beaches of Anglesey and the Lleyn Peninsula, as well as for enjoying excellent climbing, walking, mountain biking, watersports and golf.
- Last minute