- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
An attractive, detached, modern property in a residential estate in the pretty seaside village of Cemaes Bay on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey, only 5 minutes' walk from the village centre and 10 minutes' walk from the lovely sandy beach and harbour.
Decorated and furnished in a fresh and attractive style, this excellent property provides well-equipped, quality accommodation.
The enclosed rear garden is perfect for dining, relaxing and family fun.
This is a great base from which to explore this beautiful island, renowned for its watersports, fishing, golf, birdwatching and wonderful coastal walks.
Alternatively, take a day trip to Snowdonia National Park, visit the spectacular Llyn Peninsula or travel across to Dublin from the nearby port at Holyhead.
A great property in a fantastic location!
Three bedrooms: 1 x family room with double & single (with sea view), 1 x double (with sea view), 1 x ground floor double. Shower room with shower, basin & WC. Additional ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin & WC. Modern fitted kitchen. Utility room. Dining room with French doors to lawned garden. Living room with electric fire & double sofa bed.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in living room
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Sky, video, DVD
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 2 cars (or 1 car + boat)
- Bike storage in garage
- Enclosed rear lawned garden with patio, garden furniture & BBQ
- Hedged front lawned area
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops & pubs 5 mins walk
- Sandy beach & harbour 10 mins walk
- Note: Max 6 adults.
Max 6 adults.
- Last minute
- “excellent property”
- “excellent property immaculately clean had everything that we wanted and needed.Beautiful location near to the beach local restaurants and pubs made us feel very welcome quiet little village. Harbor bay bistro I can recommend food and even made the dog welcome. If you really want a home from home then this property is the one for you.”
- “Everything we wanted was there.”
- “The house was clean, tidy and in a good location. All the appliances worked and the instructions when booking were good. Quiet location which is what we wanted and the beach and shops were just minutes away.”
- “Fun and Cozy”
- “Good Facilities. Just everything required was made available for a stay. the ambiance and decor of the house was kept well and clean. limited availbaility of restaurants. So eating out was not possible.”
- “Relaxing Week.”
- “fantastic house,great walks for dogs nearby.Good base for visiting the rest of the island.”
- “Comfortable but not outstanding”
- “The week we spent here (4 adults & 2 children) was nice but not outstanding. Location ok but so far from other attractions that long day to visit anywhere. Cottage itself was nice although took us a while to locate the key safe as no details of it's location had been given. Lots of appliances but oven did not work and we had to grill everything and kettle leaked. This may be fixed now though as I left caretaker a note. Owner is not local so may not be regularly checked. If you want a quiet cosey week then this is the place but if you have children and you need to keep them interested on none beach days somewhere closer to the mainland would be better.”
- “A great beach holiday”
- “A very pretty house, in a peaceful location. An easy 5 minute walk to the beach, through the village which is well served by baker, butcher greengrocer etc. An enclosed rear garden made a safe play area and the house layout suited us well (grandparents downstairs for peace and quiet, parents and toddler upstairs) All rooms were spacious and bright, which made it all the more surprising that there were no wardrobes or hanging hooks in either of the two upstairs doubles...? Similarly, the kitchen was not brilliantly equipped with no baking trays or pans, which was a shame given the great local produce so readily available. And a tea towel wouldn't be too much to expect...? However, these are minor things, easily corrected. All in all this house represents great value for money, peaceful, picturesque and a good location for beautiful beaches and stunning coastal paths.”
- “Lovely House”
- “What a lovely place to stay - everything you needed was in the house and the location was great. First visit to Anglesey and we will certainly be back - hopefully in this house. Toys and DVDs were there to be used but we had good weather so didn't need them, there was also loads of info about the surrounding area. The only downside they were still working on the development when we were there but they should be finished by now”
- “The holiday accommodation was in a great location to walk into Cemaes. It was very comfortable for six adults and two children. We had a fantastic holiday with superb weather.”
- “The house was really lovely, clean, nicely furnished, modern and spacious. Close enough to the high street with shops, a couple of pubs and beach, all a 5-10 minute stroll away. Located in a quiet tranquil area. A very relaxing, get-away from it all place to stay. The fact our four-legged friend could stay too was an added bonus.”
- “A lovely large property, which slept 6 adults and 2 children very comfortably. The house was situated very close to the High Street and beach, would definitely recommend to friends and family.”
- “Great location, lovely little coastal village with a great beach to walk the dog on and very friendly locals. Plenty of good places to eat out at reasonable prices. The house was fully stocked with plenty of cutlery, crockery, utensils etc and even had a cupboard full of books and board games.”
- “I thought the accommodation was excellent, very spacious, and it slept 8 comfortably.”
About the location
Amlwch 5 miles; Holyhead 17 miles.
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the beautiful North Anglesey Heritage Coast, the pretty seaside village of Cemaes Bay is home to three pubs, shops, an award-winning chip shop, a natural sheltered harbour and a Blue Flag sandy beach edged by grassy cliffs, ideal for safe bathing and family fun. The Isle of Anglesey is renowned for its miles of stunning and varied coastline offering wonderful walking and cycling, renowned birdwatching, excellent watersports, fishing and many quality golf courses. The well known Sea Zoo and a variety of National Trust properties and gardens are all within reach on this beautiful island. A great location offering something for all the family, including even a day trip to Dublin from nearby Holyhead.