“Excellent position 30 yards from ...”Excellent position 30 yards from the beach. Plenty of walks nearby and plenty of places to eat. Very dog friendly place. There were 8 of us in total and it never felt crowded. The hot tub was good fun.
- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Just 30 yards from the beach, this beautifully-appointed, spacious, Victorian terraced cottage is located in the heart of the popular seaside village of Rhosneigr on the scenic Isle of Anglesey.
Decorated and furnished to a high standard, this cottage offers a flexible layout across the bottom two floors of this four-storey Victorian house, and has the added benefit of a superb hot tub.
The inside has been designed to provide extremely comfortable, well-furnished accommodation throughout and will comfortably sleep a large family or a group of friends in five bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower room.
The well-equipped, fitted kitchen forms the hub of the home, offering a breakfast table for occasional dining, and has access to the south-facing, enclosed rear garden.
The sitting room provides a welcoming, social area to sit and relax, and has side views from the extending dining table, through a large bay window, to the superb sandy main beach in Rhosneigr village.
On the lower ground floor there is a children’s play room, with patio doors into the garden, equipped with a toy box, a two-seater sofa and bean bags, plus a TV/DVD.
Outside, you can relax in the seven-seater hot tub, which is heated all year round, and watch the children play safely whilst one of the party barbecues the catch of the day.
There is also a modern outdoor shower room for when you come off the beach after kayaking, wind or kite surfing, or just exploring the rock pools and splashing in the sea.
The location of this cottage, being only 30 yards from the beach and village centre, with its array of designer shops, bistros and wine bars, makes it a superb holiday destination for family groups to enjoy all year long!
Over ground and lower ground floors. Five bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x ground floor adult bunks, 1 x lower ground floor twin (with limited space), 1 x lower ground floor double. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Lower ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor kitchen with breakfast table. Lower ground floor utility. Ground floor sitting room (seats 7) with dining area. Lower ground floor sitting room/play room (seats 4). External shower room with shower, basin and WC. Hot tub.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and halogen hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, electric drying rack, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games, maps and DVDs
- Selection of beach toys and body boards
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels)
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 1 car with free roadside parking
- Garage for kayaks and mountain bikes
- Front patio and rear enclosed patio garden with hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Three well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and beach 1 min walk
- Note: No stag/hen parties
- Note: The top flat property has occasional right of way through garden to garage and there is a shared entrance porch with the top flat
- Note: Lower ground floor bedrooms are internal rooms with glass block windows providing some natural light
- Note: Lower ground floor twin room is small and is more suitable for children
- Note: Two internal steps into kitchen
- Note: Max 6 adults and 4 children.
About the location
Llangefni 12 miles; Trearddur Bay 12 miles; Holyhead 13 miles.
The popular seaside village of Rhosneigr is situated on the beautiful west coast of Anglesey, famous for its spectacular cliffs and magnificent sandy beaches. The village has a varied history including a 6th century church, tales of smugglers, famous off-shore shipwrecks and from the Edwardian era it has been a fashionable holiday destination. Today it is known for its magnificent beaches and renowned watersports, providing some of the best windsurfing and kitesurfing in the UK, with tuition available in the village. Activities include fishing, sailing, sand yachting, wreck diving, golf and hours of family fun on the enormous sandy beaches. There are several pubs, restaurants and shops in the village, with the market towns of Llangefni and Holyhead (starting point for day trips to Dublin), and the city of Bangor within easy travelling distance. Close by is the Anglesey Race Circuit, great for lovers or car and motorbike racing, while on the island you will find Pili Palas Butterfly Farm, Anglesey Sea Zoo and Beaumaris Castle. Boat trips around Puffin Island offer the chance to see nesting puffins and guillemots, or cross to the mainland and enjoy Victorian Llandudno’s shopping, restaurants and dry ski slope, Snowdonia mountains and the beaches of the Llyn Peninsula.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute