- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A well-presented ground floor apartment, superbly located in the attractive village of Arrochar in the beautiful Argyll region of Scotland.
Thoughtfully designed and tastefully decorated throughout, this Arrochar self-catering apartment is ideal for families and friends who wish to enjoy a break in one of the most beautiful and popular areas of the country with spectacular views across Loch Long to the mountains, the magnificent Arrochar Alps.
There are three bedrooms, a shower room, cloakroom and open plan living accommodation with French doors opening onto the substantial garden leading directly to the loch shore.
Located near the centre of the village and yet exuding tranquillity, this Arrochar self-catering apartment is entirely loch facing, allowing you to relax in the seating area and drink in the views or indulge in some loch fishing from your garden.
The village of Arrochar sits amongst some of the most spectacular scenery you could wish for, and offers walks and climbs suitable for all abilities.
Nearby is Loch Lomond, which offers fine dining as well as outstanding views.
Heading west opens up the rugged and beautiful coastline of the west of Scotland, which you might choose to explore by rail on the famous West Highland Line.
A delightful Arrochar self-catering apartment in some of the most truly beautiful scenery that Scotland has to offer.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be double on request), 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with doors to garden and loch views.
- Central heating from biomass woodburner in closed off lean-to (all fuel provided by the owner)
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars and storage for trailer
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned rear garden opening onto loch
- Patio area with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 mins walk, pub next door
- Note: The garden opens onto the loch, which is tidal
- Note: Private slipway with direct access to Loch Long, and use of fixed winch available
- Note: Guests staying at Cairn View can use the Arrochar Three Villages Hall Gymnasium, situated 5 minutes' walk away, at a cost of £2 per person, per visit
- Note: Although all ground floor, this property is not suitable for wheelchair users.
About the location
Helensburgh 15 miles.
The village of Arrochar lies at the head of Loch Long, the most northerly point in the network of lochs that extend north from the Clyde Estuary. Surrounded by mountains, the area has become a focal point for climbers wishing to climb Ben Arthur, affectionately known as the Cobbler and other popular mountains in the immediate area, which all lie within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. Arrochar itself offers a large selection of shops, restaurants and pubs and is situated just a mile and a half to the west of the Loch Lomondside village of Tarbet, with both villages sharing a railway station that lies near the high point of the valley connecting the two. Loch Lomond, the single biggest expanse of inland water in Britain offers a variety of activities. Enjoy a gentle stroll through the Balloch Castle Country Park or the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, which will guide you past attractive lochside villages and sandy bays, or, for the more adventurous, the mountains offer challenging walks and climbs. For a family day out the nearby town of Helensburgh, with its broad avenues, is well worth a visit.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute