- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This second floor holiday apartment is superbly located in the delightful village of Tighnabruaich on the Kyles of Bute in beautiful Argyllshire. Providing practical, comfortable accommodation, this Argyll holiday apartment is ideal for families or friends looking for a relaxing stay in one of the most scenic parts of Scotland. All on the second floor level, and with stunning views over the Kyles of Bute towards the Isle of Bute, this Argyll self-catering apartment has three bedrooms, which include a double, a bunk room and a small single room. The spacious open plan living accommodation in this Argyll holiday apartment comprises a fitted kitchen and breakfast bar and a comfortable sitting area with a multi-fuel stove, an ideal spot for relaxing on chillier evenings. Outside this Argyll self-catering apartment is a shared garden overlooking the sea, a perfect place to sit with a drink and take in the wonderful views. The attractive village of Tighnabruaich has much to delight the holidaymaker with its gift shop, art gallery, cafes and restaurants. Popular for sailing, Tighnabruaich has its own sailing school and the spectacular scenery means the area is ideal for walking and cycling too. A charming Scotland holiday apartment, to be enjoyed throughout the year.
All second floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar and sitting area with multi-fuel stove. Note: Apartment is accessed via external and internal staircases.
- Electric heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Electricity and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Roadside parking in street next to cottage on first come, first served basis
- Shared lawned garden to rear
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: The foot of the garden is unfenced with a short drop to the shore - children to be supervised and care taken at all times.
- Last minute
- “Brilliant location, centre of the village yet peaceful and quiet with a lovely view”
- “We had a great week here the flat was comfortable, great kitchen and all equipment worked. we spent a lot of time enjoying the view from the huge window. Comfy sofas. third bedroom which we didn't need was small and with a velux window. ok for a child. 2nd bedroom bunks, again ok for children. Parking on the street outside was never a problem. Steps up to door and then into flat so not ideal for any with mobility problems.”
- “Peace, perfect peace.”
- “After a lovely scenic drive we arrived at this holiday flat. The two flights of steps to reach the flat are a bit steep, especially when you are carrying things in to or out of the flat. So make sure you are fit, or you will be stopping to catch your breath mid climb. Once inside you are greeted by a bright spacious open plan area with a huge wall of windows giving a great view across the water. The main bedroom is spacious & the double bed is very comfy, allowing for a good nights sleep. The kitchen has everything you would need during your stay. Situated in a quiet setting, noise is not a problem. The village was very quiet during our stay, but everyone you met was friendly & gave a greeting or stopped for a chat. As we has our dogs with us I managed to get in some walks around the village & took in the views around the area. Look out for the herons which frequent the waters edge & the nearby pier. Trying to take their picture is an ordeal as they seem to sense when your finger is about to press the shutter & off they fly. The hotel across from the flat is worth a visit. Not far to stagger home after a nice meal or drink. Then the dual fuel stove in the flat gives of a fair heat, if the weather turns chilly. All in all a very nice flat for a relaxing break in lovely surroundings.”
- “Wow the view!”
- “External picture undersells the flat - from the inside the view is as good as any beautiful place in Scotland. The village it is in is far removed from the 21st century, exuding peace and calm from which you can view a community that is easy going and friendly. Around the country are beaches and marinas all a short journey away. The stairs to the flat require a slow-going climb.”
- “The flat was perfectly situated in the village with a view to die for. The flat was the best well equipped flat we have ever stayed in. A wonderful holiday!”
About the location
Dunoon 23 miles; Inverary 40 miles.
Tighnabruaich nestles on Argyll's Secret Coast and is an area of stunning natural beauty. It sits on the east coast of Loch Fyne and overlooks the Kyles of Bute, the narrow sea channel separating the north part of the Island of Bute from the Cowal Peninsula. The area offers spectacular hills, glens, beaches and crystal clear waters ideal for walking, cycling, fishing, sailing or diving. The village is home to welcoming cafes and restaurants offering superb locally caught seafood. The Tighnabruaich Gallery offers a varied selection of contemporary Scottish artists and the Caol Ruadh Sculpture Park in the grounds of a Victorian house is a unique and unusual outdoor gallery. With the spectacular Inverary Castle a short drive away and Glasgow reached in 2 hours by car, Tighnabruaich is an ideal holiday location.