- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A cosy and comfortable first floor apartment set close to the centre of Oban town. Wonderfully located on the harbour front, this Oban cottage apartment is ideal for families or friends wishing for a relaxed holiday in one of the most beautiful parts of Scotland. This Oban cottage apartment boasts three bedrooms and a kitchen with dining area, which looks onto the rear courtyard. The jewel of this Oban cottage apartment is the spacious sitting room with open fire, dining area and a large picture window with a stunning view over the harbour towards the Isle of Mull. The balcony at this Oban cottage apartment allows you to relax and enjoy a cold drink, whilst admiring the sunsets. The town of Oban is perfectly placed to explore the west coast of Scotland, from where you can take a ferry to explore the Inner Hebrides, or you may prefer to walk or cycle in the surrounding hills and mountains. Alternatively, explore Oban itself with its many shops, cafes and bars. Slightly further afield is the Cruachan Power Station, where you can take a tour inside a mountain. The renowned Arduaine Gardens are well worth a visit to see how the Gulf Stream produces a collection of beautiful plants. A welcoming Oban cottage apartment with something to suit everyone, whatever the season.
All first floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room (seats 4) with dining area, open fire, electric fire and access to balcony.
- Electric central heating with electric fire and open fire in sitting room
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, CD, radio, selection of books and games
- Gas and starter pack of coal for open fire inc. in rent
- Electricity charged by £1 coin meter
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Free of charge car park 10 mins walk
- Small rear courtyard with furniture
- Front balcony with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: Children aged 8 and over only
- Note: The owner requires a £50 Good Housekeeping Bond
- Note: This property is situated above a jewellery shop.
- Last minute
- “Amazing views from lovely, homely apartment”
- “Just returned from a week at this lovely apartment, which was like a home from home, especially as we had mixed weather and were in it more than if it had been sunshine. It is very spacious and well-furnished with everything you would need. Yes, some things like the suite need attention- a throw would help that- and yes, you have to pay for electricity but, even with nightly baths, we still paid less than anticipated; and yes, there is carpet in the bathroom, but everything is spotless and clean. But the wonderful view and sunsets from the lounge and the very convenient location, only a few minutes walk from the town and restaurants and ferry- and across the road from the Chocolate Shop!- make this a great place to stay, and we would have no hesitation in staying here again if visting Oban.”
- “Excellent view over the bay to the mountains. Lovely, clean, spacious apartment. All amenities close by. Enjoyed holiday very much, thank you!”
- “The apartment was excellent, situated overlooking the bay with a balcony that could not have been better. It was very clean and had everything we needed. We left with heavy hearts wishing we were staying longer, one of the best holidays ever.”
- “A beautiful cottage with fantastic views over the bay.”
- “Bay View Apartment was centrally situated, and convenient for town. The large picture window in lounge area with magnificent views.Spacious and comfortable, and had everything we needed for our weekend break.”
- “Our second visit to this property and it won't be the last! Excellent location in centre of town with magnificent views irrespective of weather. The owner was extremely helpful and obliging.”
- “Property is special for being right on the harbour & in proximity of all necessary supermarkets etc.”
- “The view is to die for from the lounge windows and the location was first class, the rest was an added bonus.”
- “Most enjoyable holiday in excellent surroundings.”
About the location
Fort William 45 miles; Glasgow 95 miles.
The bustling town of Oban rests amidst the picturesque hills surrounding Oban Bay, on the stunning west coast of Scotland and offers an abundance of bars and restaurants catering for all tastes and budgets. The town's beautiful streets are awash with a wide choice of shops and boutiques, whilst the Oban Distillery is easily accessible occupying a central position within the town centre. Take a trip to the Scottish Sealife Sanctuary situated on Loch Creran, offering crystal clear waters inhabited by a variety of enchanting marine creatures. The tiny Isle of Lismore is just a short ferry ride away, boasting a wealth of wild flowers and home to 130 differing species of birdlife, whilst the Isles of Mull and Iona are a great location for a day trip. An ideal base for a unique and unforgettable holiday.