- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Full of character, this ground floor, end-terrace cottage is one of a small collection of cottages, in a quieter part of the development, on the edge of the Cornish village of Poughill near Bude.
Set in a rural location, this light and airy Cornwall cottage boasts glorious countryside views, and beautifully presented to a high standard throughout, offers a wonderful, romantic retreat for couples exploring Cornwall.
This cottage near Bude is set solely on the ground floor with a double bedroom and adjoining bathroom.
The open plan living area has a kitchen, a dining area where you can enjoy romantic, home-cooked meals, and a sitting area.
Patio doors lead outside of this cottage near Bude, to a sun deck with furniture and your very own enclosed garden, the perfect spot to sit out and enjoy alfresco dining with a bottle of wine on warm summer evenings.
The site grounds are fabulous, offering guests of this cottage near Bude the shared use of a 40ft indoor heated swimming pool with its own changing rooms and shower!
There is also a games room where you can challenge each other to a game of table tennis or pool, and a children’s playing field.
The award-winning, picturesque village of Poughill is just a ten minute walk from this charming cottage near Bude, playing host to a selection of delightful thatched cottages, and a welcoming pub.
Cornwall’s stunning north coastline is only two miles away with bracing clifftop walks along the South West Coast Path, long, popular sandy beaches, and great surfing at Widemouth Bay!
Whether you are looking for a peaceful escape or a fun-filled adventure holiday, this delightful cottage near Bude is an ideal base for experiencing beach life and exploring Cornwall’s breathtaking coastal scenery.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared external utility.
- Night storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in shared utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, on-site WiFi available
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own pool towels
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional parking in site car park by cottage
- Private enclosed lawned garden and sun deck with furniture
- Shared use of gardens, orchard and children’s playground
- Shared use of indoor heated swimming pool (open 7.45am - 9pm, times vary out of peak season)
- Shared games room open 24 hours
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The garden is sloped and steep at the bottom, care to be taken
- Note: The on-site WiFi can be very intermittent depending on the weather and how many other people on the site are connected to it
- Note: Swimming pool is available from Feb half term to Oct half term inclusive and Christmas and New Year
About the location
Tintagel 17 miles.
Bude is a fabulous coastal town that once visited you will want to come back to time and time again. Bude has something for everyone, great beaches for relaxing, and building sandcastles on, rockpools for investigating at low tide and cafe's to watch it all from. The rolling waves are great for surfing all year round, and the footpaths by the restored canal or on the North Cornwall coastal path offer you a superb opportunity to explore and appreciate the outstanding countryside. Bude also has a superb golf course, indoor swimming pool, bowling alley/indoor play area and Heritage Centre at Bude Castle. It also has a good selection of local shops, supermarkets, cafe's, pubs, restaurants and excellent Information Centre. For days out, take the coast road north to see the lonely lighthouse above the sea at Hartland Point or walk or ride a donkey down the steep and cobbled village street (no cars allowed) of beautiful Clovelly to the harbour and the pub far below. Follow the coast in the other direction and there's the little cove of Crackington Haven, Boscastle, King Arthur's castle at Tintagel, Doc Martin's Port Wenn at Port Isaac and yet more great surfing beaches at Polzeath.
- Last minute