- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Egloskerry 0.5 miles.
A charming, single-storey lodge, situated on the rural outskirts of the pretty village of Egloskerry, just 4 miles from Launceston.
Decorated and furnished to a high standard, this compact yet contemporary open plan accommodation has everything needed for a restful holiday, including an enclosed patio area providing a great place to relax after a hard day's exploring.
The lodge fronts onto a minor country road offering easy access, whilst the surrounding lush green meadows, wooded valleys and quiet country lanes boast some great walking and cycling opportunities.
Abundant wildlife, good golf and some great country pubs are all on the doorstep, whilst the Roadford Reservoir is within a short drive providing great fishing and sailing.
Horse riding and excellent surfing are also within easy reach.
Alternatively, visit the old county town of Launceston, situated at the head of the beautiful Tamar Valley and offering great shops, pubs and restaurants.
A great romantic retreat, at any time of year.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Contemporary open plan living area with well-equipped fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric storage and panel heaters
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, combi LCD TV/DVD with Freeview, radio/CD player, small selection of DVDs/games/books
- Local maps and cycling/walking guides available
- Broadband available via cable (not WiFi)
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Walled patio garden with garden furniture and BBQ
- Gravelled area with furniture and stunning views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 4 miles, pubs 3 miles
- Note: The owner provides fresh flowers and a bottle of wine for all new arrivals.
About the location
Launceston 4 miles.
The pretty village of Egloskerry sits 4 miles west of Launceston, quietly resting amongst the beautiful green meadows of the upper Tamar Valley. An ideal place for those seeking the solitude of the countryside, this whole area offers an abundance of winding country lanes, wooded valleys and great wildlife spotting opportunities. The nearby reservoir at Roadford offers fishing, sailing and water sports, providing a great day out for all, whilst the Tamar Otter Park and the nearby golf course are not to be missed. With the town of Launceston, with its many shops, pubs, restaurants, ruined Norman castle and steam railway just a short drive away, as well as the beaches of North Cornwall and the wilds of Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor within easy reach, this great location has plenty to offer.
- Last minute